BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » 240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

Started by Jonathan, August 18, 2010, 09:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iNoblemsMom

Quote from: hawk5005 on February 28, 2012, 08:50:44 AM
Weren't you like ip banned twice now?
Oya and, noblem plz make ur next account "iNoblemGrandma". ;D
No bro, I'm not ip banned twice. My son was.
You're wrong again, but its ok  :)

noblem will be back after some months when he's unbanned !!!

Nucleaon

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

iNoblemsMom

noblem will be back after some months when he's unbanned !!!

Nucleaon

IGNs:

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Iridion

i decided that from now on ill post in this thread daily

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

cyndersun

:IGN: Dasbochit
:Activity: Planning on every day, at LEAST one hour.
:Specialty: Anything that doesn't deal with insane PvP... I play a Patch right now.
:Are you an alt?: No. Why have an alt when you can be awesome?

I've played a ton of games that are slightly (SLIGHTLY) similar to this one, such as Grand Chase, Dungeon Fighter, etc. The game is testing my reflexes so far and the more I get frustrated with how "hard" it can get, the more I want to play. I don't quite like competitive, but if I have to be, I will be. NeoKiller suggested I apply, so I thought I would give it a shot. I live in Arizona, in the US, and I am usually on my computer at 12pm-3am Monday-Wednesdays, and 12pm-5pm, then 11pm-3am Thursdays-Fridays. Saturdays and Sundays I am usually on at 9pm-2am (Thursday-Sunday is my usual work schedule).

I am a very social person, and I will accidentally become a chatterbox given the moment if I don't watch myself. I don't quite rant, but my insanity is known to make people laugh. I usually don't offend people, but if I do, I take it seriously to apologize and not do it again. Not much of a rule breaker. I was once a part of a gaming community consisting of 10,000 active members every day, and almost became an officer due to my helpfulness regarding getting things to work such as voice chat or game issues, or even social problems. I was removed because of drama caused by an officer that misunderstood an event that happened in World of Warcraft. Other than this I have never been banned or removed from any game/site. Look me up on Playfire as Dasbochit, or Steam as Dasbochit also.

This might be too much information, but I feel it might be needed sometime.

Adamp

February 28, 2012, 05:35:25 PM #5497 Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 06:51:17 PM by Adamp
+1 she has good english and more importantly, she acctually seperated the info into paragraphs rather than a wall of text

CyberSox

+1, talking to her in game an she seems nice :)

Socks.

Trustinme

Quote from: cyndersun on February 28, 2012, 05:22:12 PM
:IGN: Dasbochit
:Activity: Planning on every day, at LEAST one hour.
:Specialty: Anything that doesn't deal with insane PvP... I play a Patch right now.
:Are you an alt?: No. Why have an alt when you can be awesome?

I've played a ton of games that are slightly (SLIGHTLY) similar to this one, such as Grand Chase, Dungeon Fighter, etc. The game is testing my reflexes so far and the more I get frustrated with how "hard" it can get, the more I want to play. I don't quite like competitive, but if I have to be, I will be. NeoKiller suggested I apply, so I thought I would give it a shot. I live in Arizona, in the US, and I am usually on my computer at 12pm-3am Monday-Wednesdays, and 12pm-5pm, then 11pm-3am Thursdays-Fridays. Saturdays and Sundays I am usually on at 9pm-2am (Thursday-Sunday is my usual work schedule).

I am a very social person, and I will accidentally become a chatterbox given the moment if I don't watch myself. I don't quite rant, but my insanity is known to make people laugh. I usually don't offend people, but if I do, I take it seriously to apologize and not do it again. Not much of a rule breaker. I was once a part of a gaming community consisting of 10,000 active members every day, and almost became an officer due to my helpfulness regarding getting things to work such as voice chat or game issues, or even social problems. I was removed because of drama caused by an officer that misunderstood an event that happened in World of Warcraft. Other than this I have never been banned or removed from any game/site. Look me up on Playfire as Dasbochit, or Steam as Dasbochit also.

This might be too much information, but I feel it might be needed sometime.

+1 seems an ok guy

CHECK THIS PLS JUST A CLICK CAN HELP ME THANKS <3 YOU
http://adf.ly/9SgTu
http://adf.ly/9ShjL

Nucleaon

+2 because his English seems proper and he seems nice from his writing. Thats 5.

IGNs:

Dewo

X

NeoKiller

cyndersun

Wow. Amazing response from everyone, both in-game and here on the forums. I appreciate the wonderful help so far also. Now I just gotta bust my butt on getting leveled...Anyone care to give a hand? X.x

Toast

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-