April 26, 2024, 08:14:41 AMLatest Member: Aretovetechn
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » You guys make it hard to celebrate July 4th

You guys make it hard to celebrate July 4th

Started by zepher2211, July 05, 2011, 12:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher2211

I leave to go see some fireworks and you guys go ballistic on meh GP, I'd like a summary of what went down cause I'm to lazy to read those posts
Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

桜 says:
ICE raged because he "lost 1.2Mil gp".
However.
All of his GP was dumped into the guild master.
Because of this.
Silence didn't lose any gp from the staff member switch.
So adding gp gives them unfair gp.

zepher2211

He stated that "he lost it" not that the guild itself did, so taking it from me works. As for DragonKiller, you didn't remove his gp did you? I see that as fair play, and rede never "kicked our ass" before going inactive, by the time we tried to get rank one they were already inactive therefore what you said is "null and void"; Super Doublers do affect gp if gp= 1/2exp. Also "GM Guns" are nothing when compared to members having obtained perm kows >.>. If you wish to say our raise in GP is an unfair advantage what do you have to say to our complete lack of any other unfair advantage compared to other guilds? o-o Thought I'd argue some points :3
Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

Quote from: zepher2211 on July 05, 2011, 12:43:38 AM
He stated that "he lost it" not that the guild itself did, so taking it from me works. As for DragonKiller, you didn't remove his gp did you? I see that as fair play, and rede never "kicked our ass" before going inactive, by the time we tried to get rank one they were already inactive therefore what you said is "null and void"; Super Doublers do affect gp if gp= 1/2exp. Also "GM Guns" are nothing when compared to members having obtained perm kows >.>. If you wish to say our raise in GP is an unfair advantage what do you have to say to our complete lack of any other unfair advantage compared to other guilds? o-o Thought I'd argue some points :3

If "Dragonkiller" was hacked, that's his own fault, Silence deserves to suffer for it as his fault is the guilds fault.

Gp = exp before any modifications; do your homework pls.

Redemption was rank 1 for the entirety of closed beta; they got there when it was hard as shit to earn gp - don't tell me or anyone that you deserve more gp than they do.

Are you srsly trying to tell me that because your guild is filled with noobs who can't afford good shit and whatnot you need to beg an admin for free gp?
nice rank 1 guild u got there bro

zepher2211

Quote from: Allie on July 05, 2011, 12:49:23 AM

If "Dragonkiller" was hacked, that's his own fault, Silence deserves to suffer for it as his fault is the guilds fault.

Redemption was rank 1 for the entirety of closed beta; they got there when it was hard as shit to earn gp - don't tell me or anyone that you deserve more gp than they do.

Are you srsly trying to tell me that because your guild is filled with noobs who can't afford good shit and whatnot you need to beg an admin for free gp?

Fail @ reading, I asked if you modified his gp, not what you thought of it.

I don't pay attention to my gp gaining, it was my assumption that it was 1/2exp

Have I ever, that wasn't the point of what I said, I said rede has never "kicked our ass" and they really haven't yet

Can't afford good shit? Are you saying we can buy perm kow's and GM Guns? o-o Sorry but I've been flamed to many times because we apparently pay for everything.

Nice logic you got there bro
Powersurge
Headstrong

Optimism

- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Lyric_

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

FireyDevel

I'm Canadian...

The 4th of July to me is just a day Summer Classes Start... the 1st of July is where it's at Up North. Canada Day <3
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Optimism

Nationalistic sentiment disgusts me?

I'd explain why, but I don't feel like it. Just a thought. Go on :o.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

zepher2211

Quote from: FireyDevel on July 05, 2011, 01:00:47 AM
I'm Canadian...

The 4th of July to me is just a day Summer Classes Start... the 1st of July is where it's at Up North. Canada Day <3

Your deceitful bacon made me cry when I found out it was ham
Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

Quote from: zepher2211 on July 05, 2011, 12:58:09 AM

Have I ever, that wasn't the point of what I said, I said rede has never "kicked our ass" and they really haven't yet

Can't afford good shit? Are you saying we can buy perm kow's and GM Guns? o-o Sorry but I've been flamed to many times because we apparently pay for everything.

No I did not remove his gp; his gp loss was your fault.

Don't make an assumption without evidence; being proven wrong time and time again because of your inferences without ground is something that makes you untrustable; and terrible at debates.

If they didn't kick your ass, at minimum they held you at arms length and laughed at you.

Kowbats are available on the market; just because your guild doesn't have the social skill and maturity to breed staff members doesn't mean you can't get similar items (and with such a large amount of people, you should be able to get as much gp as another guild).

zepher2211

Quote from: Allie on July 05, 2011, 01:03:30 AM
Quote from: zepher2211 on July 05, 2011, 12:58:09 AM

No I did not remove his gp; his gp loss was your fault.

Don't make an assumption without evidence; being proven wrong time and time again because of your inferences without ground is something that makes you untrustable; and terrible at debates.

If they didn't kick your ass, at minimum they held you at arms length and laughed at you.

Kowbats are available on the market; just because your guild doesn't have the social skill and maturity to breed staff members doesn't mean you can't get similar items (and with such a large amount of people, you should be able to get as much gp as another guild).

You actually read :D

er that's only happened like 2-3 times

nah they lied unconscious and we had to move them out of the way (better metaphor)

Quoting Tricky with rewording is lame, being staff in this game isn't worth the time, trying to actually help the community leads to disagreements with a higher power, thus leading to your demotion. (Relates to me and ice) My whole mentality when posting here is now due to mentioned effect.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Kevin

July 05, 2011, 01:21:23 AM #13 Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 01:25:17 AM by Kevin
Or because you aren't fit for the GM position in Crevice.

Allie

It's easy to move them out of the way when their glory days were when gp was 5x+ harder to get than your glory days; and they went inactive directly after it.
o.o.

It is a pretty good quote, and rather true; staff members get in-game benefits for their positions, and that's just how it is. It's not my(or redemption)'s fault that your guild is incapable of getting players from a higher position.
o.O.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-