June 25, 2024, 11:43:19 PMLatest Member: ksb5873
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » whats wrong with applications

whats wrong with applications

Started by vaandoom32, July 05, 2011, 09:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optimism

- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

mo9

Quote from: Kevin on July 06, 2011, 01:54:57 AM
Did you apply for GM? I can't remember. >_>
some ppl never did , they got it out of being who they are points at gramps and opti dunno anyone else XD
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

vaandoom32

kevin i kind of agree with you i think the people who basicly get mod or gm's are whoever sound the best i read in post were someone says *well idk its neutral right now but i know you and your a nice guy* but we need a gm who will actulley do his job *no offense im aware that u guys do* and a mod that will actulley stop spam *im just full of opinions*

Optimism

July 06, 2011, 01:59:04 AM #18 Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 01:59:42 AM by Optimism
Kevin, I demand to know:

1) Why haven't you given me your msn?

2) Why aren't you staff? Don't tell me you went denying it, blah blah. ILL THROW YOU INTO GM POSITION!11!!11
- Opti -
- Retired -

Kevin

1. I pmed you it I thought.

2. Precisely the reason sir.

Optimism

Quote from: Kevin on July 06, 2011, 01:59:54 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D:.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Meta

I hate how you and I don't connect >.>

mo9

dude has patience and some honor wants to get it on his own
+respect XD
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Kevin

July 06, 2011, 02:04:12 AM #23 Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 02:05:43 AM by Kevin
There's better people out there. In my opinion anyways.

Edit: Meta, I'm trying to set up my new router as we speak.

vaandoom32

there are but they just don't apply for gm haha i think the biggest fear when applying for gm is *have i played long enough?* *if i suck up do i win points?* *do i have enough post?* *how many gms and mods do i know* random stuff like that >.> lol

iwasbobo

Quote from: Kevin on July 06, 2011, 01:50:13 AM
Not to sound arrogant or anything, but honestly good apps are put to the side where as 'popularity' always wins people over. Which is bs.

There's been a few good apps, but the only ones I remember and respect are Tricky's, Lyric's, and Jeff's.

That's not me being disrespectful to any other staff members (excluding GM's), it's just my opinion. I mean look at ICE.

Edit: My opinions.

But Jeff was a Mod before applications even existed... o_O

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Kevin

July 06, 2011, 02:11:19 AM #26 Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 02:12:18 AM by Kevin
Quote from: vaandoom32 on July 06, 2011, 02:07:15 AM
there are but they just don't apply for gm haha i think the biggest fear when applying for gm is *have i played long enough?* *if i suck up do i win points?* *do i have enough post?* *how many gms and mods do i know* random stuff like that >.> lol

That's one of the biggest problems with all applicants, they usually doubt their skill or ability to moderate or manage a community so they don't bother. Before you can do a single thing to help this community you need to have a positive attitude and a want to improve as a person and a staff member despite the critical hate that will be given to you endlessly.

Edit:
Quote from: iwasbobo on July 06, 2011, 02:10:16 AM
Quote from: Kevin on July 06, 2011, 01:50:13 AM
Not to sound arrogant or anything, but honestly good apps are put to the side where as 'popularity' always wins people over. Which is bs.

There's been a few good apps, but the only ones I remember and respect are Tricky's, Lyric's, and Jeff's.

That's not me being disrespectful to any other staff members (excluding GM's), it's just my opinion. I mean look at ICE.

Edit: My opinions.

But Jeff was a Mod before applications even existed... o_O

I thought he was, because he's the one that did the secks boxes right?

vaandoom32

as i said *full of opinions* lol i know not every mod or gm is bad

vaandoom32

i agree people need to be confident and we need more mod's and gm's that aren't afraid to speak there mind we need more people that aren't afraid to speak there mind its not like you will get banned for an opinion *ima be so pissed if im banned* that would just make this server not good anymore everyone would say get banned for no reason >.> lol but there are people out there who can make this server better

iwasbobo

Quote from: Kevin on July 06, 2011, 02:11:19 AMEdit:I thought he was, because he's the one that did the secks boxes right?

Yupper-doodles.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-