April 30, 2024, 10:44:35 PMLatest Member: rtaletmxno
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » The new skin is out!

The new skin is out!

Started by Santa, July 07, 2011, 03:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhj

Quote from: jackhammer on July 07, 2011, 07:57:41 AM
Awesoem skin ;) but the shop ruins it  :-\

i think the same. the shop and info ruins it for me 2 :/.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Meteor

My original idea for the shop/my info was better,but the others requested that I do it another way since it would have looked too much like someone else's skin :/

(click to show/hide)

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

mhj

It would be awesome with the old model just in another colour. The old shop and info was perfect setup.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Meta

Quote from: Meteor on July 07, 2011, 08:12:33 AM
My original idea for the shop/my info was better,but the others requested that I do it another way since it would have looked too much like someone else's skin :/

Why didn't you just do it the way you wanted it to be done and show us instead of having muncay tell you how to do it D:

Meteor

Quote from: Meta on July 07, 2011, 08:33:33 AM
Quote from: Meteor on July 07, 2011, 08:12:33 AM

Why didn't you just do it the way you wanted it to be done and show us instead of having muncay tell you how to do it D:
It was the same design like cwas's,zepher demanded that we don't make it the same way >_>

(click to show/hide)

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

legend140

mo9

Quote from: Gramps on July 07, 2011, 08:41:59 AM
Quote from: Gramps on July 07, 2011, 08:15:28 AM
Old files please :(

i have the un-updated client , tell  me which parts were updated (including the scripts) so i could pm u the limk
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Izy

July 07, 2011, 12:08:54 PM #24 Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 12:26:25 PM by Izy619
Really good work on the skin guys. The only complaint I have is about the shop/my info. I think the old layout was much better. You also forgot about bot-stract (no information about it under my info).
The measure of a man is what he does with power.

GAMERTAG: Izy619
PSN: Izy619

Meteor

@Mo: Everything from ui is changed,except for the slot files of course.Dunno exactly which script files are changed,probably most of them.
@Izy: Bot stracts are under level and experience o-o

(click to show/hide)

Yoshi91

Yay! Finally, thanks a lot for the hard work guys!

doofus12

Wow great job  ;D I don't think the shop/my info ruins it. I like it all! It may be a bit weird to start with. Also if this is how it started and then you changed it to what it was, you would probably feel the same way! Just give it time to get used to it.
IGN: PuffinMuffin|Lv: 209|Guild:Immortal
<---- Thanks Yoshi!

Spirlt

my game wont load, after i click start, nothing pops up. it worked before the update tho

Optimism

July 07, 2011, 02:42:17 PM #29 Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 02:43:43 PM by Optimism
Shop coloring needs fixed IMO. Sacrificing aesthetics to preserve a theme is a fail way to go about things.

Also, the player background needs fixed. In the lobby "zylon gaming"  text needs fixed as well. Login is terribad.

I like the layout and the idea for sector/bvb/pvp maps as the backgrounds. That was a great idea. Overall, its a decent skin -- fix the above problems and it would improve substantially.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-