June 01, 2024, 05:54:54 PMLatest Member: Jeaninebiabe
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » THIS IS ABOUT DARK METO>>>

THIS IS ABOUT DARK METO>>>

Started by droid ZYLON2, July 10, 2011, 02:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

koolwolf2

July 12, 2011, 07:20:04 PM #15 Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 07:24:14 PM by koolwolf2
Quote from: NeoKiller on July 12, 2011, 03:27:38 PM
Quote from: Iridion on July 12, 2011, 02:41:40 PM
I don't. Next time get chests.
Even tough I'd also like to have this gun I have to agree with iri, I mean its my own fault if I didn't get the chests, it would be unfair for the people who worked their *ss off to get this chests...

lol and if those people want to trade it for something more valuable? I somewhat agree but if u didn't want to trade/sell u wouldn't, neither will anyone force u

If anyone wants to trade/sell he should be able to 0,0 .you looked at the buy part only, many people want to sell it too

(didn't u work hard to get something more valuable? working hard for working hard)

Quote from: mo9 on July 12, 2011, 03:31:07 PM
u shouldn't be able to trade it >.>
its supposed to say i was there u noobs weren't so u shouldn't be able to trade it (no more purple for u)

ur forcing people not to trade i understand a lot of people want to make this a symbol of their hard work like u said "i was there u noobs weren't"

You shouldn't sell it.(advise) but. You should be able to do so.
^^ all i say in simple words

I'd say unlock the trade/sell if someone wants to sell it he should be able to 0,0 (Give Someone Choices Don't Choose For Him.)
Newest one:

mo9

Quote from: koolwolf2 on July 12, 2011, 07:20:04 PM
Even tough I'd also like to have this gun I have to agree with iri, I mean its my own fault if I didn't get the chests, it would be unfair for the people who worked their *ss off to get this chests...

lol and if those people want to trade it for something more valuable? I somewhat agree but if u didn't want to trade/sell u wouldn't, neither will anyone force u

If anyone wants to trade/sell he should be able to 0,0 .you looked at the buy part only, many people want to sell it too

(didn't u work hard to get something more valuable? working hard for working hard)

its supposed to say i was there u noobs weren't so u shouldn't be able to trade it (no more purple for u)

ur forcing people not to trade i understand a lot of people want to make this a symbol of their hard work like u said "i was there u noobs weren't"

I'd say unlock the trade/sell if someone wants to sell it he should be able to 0,0 (Give Someone Choices Don't Choose For Him.)

dude i dont support this at all dooing this event = u are part of smth that happened in bc
if anyone can have the gun then they might aswell say they were ther >.> ur not getting my point i dont wanna show it off and troll noobs , i want it to be significant
and yeah i made shitloads of spelling mistakes and i aint correcting them
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

koolwolf2

Quote from: mo9 on July 12, 2011, 07:48:22 PM
Quote from: koolwolf2 on July 12, 2011, 07:20:04 PM

dude i dont support this at all dooing this event = u are part of smth that happened in bc
if anyone can have the gun then they might aswell say they were ther >.> ur not getting my point i dont wanna show it off and troll noobs , i want it to be significant
and yeah i made shitloads of spelling mistakes and i aint correcting them

Umm yeah words don't help me alot lol
reread that plz

What u want is not what everybody wants though >.>
Newest one:

Sir.Negativ3

I think that the gun obtained by the event of the 4Th July, should be tradable, giftable, or put in the Marketplace, because in the end this shouldn't lead to any result because all the players will still be able to choose whether to give the gun or less.
Apart from that, the fact that those who didn't participate to the event, for little desire to take the chests, or for important reasons that couldn't avoid, can't in any way to have that gun to me seems a little unfair.

(Maybe the fact that I didn't participate to the event for good cause, might have changed the content of this text, however, is what I think °-°)
"Embrace Your Dreams.
If You Want To Be A Hero,
You Need To Have Dreams... And Honor."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-