June 01, 2024, 06:23:58 AMLatest Member: JosephKax

New trans

Started by DamDatNerd, July 11, 2011, 03:13:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DamDatNerd

(really wasnt my idea but ill take the blame if its a stupid idea) I was wondering if their could be a sharps or grounder trans x)

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

droid ZYLON2

whats that susposed to mean GET OUT?????????????? WTF
    IGN Xaterger i traded my old acc for this one so its not poka dot bot its materegrs cousin ;p

Yz

We've been through the whole 'make a merc trans' routine before, it never ends up happening the way you want it too. It's a gross idea because the mercs are super underpowered, have less animations and just get straight up pwned+taking space in the shop
DISCORD killyzkill

CoolKnightST

No merc trans. The proof that they aren't that good is bee-byte and sergent sector. They are under used and probally should be removed or get some updates.

KillerPig

I want a trans that uses a gun to attack, but that's not possible. (I think)  :'(

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

mhj

Quote from: killerpig on July 11, 2011, 02:14:28 PM
I want a trans that uses a gun to attack, but that's not possible. (I think)  :'(

i was thinking about this earlier this morning. a trans that shoots.

Quote from: DamDatNerd on July 11, 2011, 03:13:24 AM
(really wasnt my idea but ill take the blame if its a stupid idea) I was wondering if their could be a sharps or grounder trans x)

I don't like any of these trans. but i would like a new super hot and good trans!

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

droid ZYLON2

they allready have them made because a long time ago they was in BC. all they would have to do is make them hit harder. it dont even have to be in the shop it could be a drop on 221 and 215. just a thoght.
    IGN Xaterger i traded my old acc for this one so its not poka dot bot its materegrs cousin ;p

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-