May 02, 2024, 06:50:24 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » Sanctuary [#1 PvP Guild]

Sanctuary [#1 PvP Guild]

Started by Allie, September 07, 2010, 01:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

September 07, 2010, 01:13:47 AM Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 03:00:59 PM by Optimism

Welcome to the guild, Sanctuary

[Members: Information]

- One who is in the Sector Team position has obtained such by reaching one of the top four positions in the guild with regard to guild points. Leader(s) and Vice-Leader(s) cannot fill these positions. Positions will be filled every following month on the first of that month. I will look at the top four players with regard to guild points, and those players will be added (or removed) into the Sector Team; moreover, they will remain as such until another month has past, regardless if they are surpassed by other players during that month.

- Below are the voting powers of the leadership positions and members. The Leader(s) can cast a vote of [+3]; the Vice-Leader(s) can cast a vote of [+2]; a Team Member (of any type) can cast a vote of [+2]; the Member(s) can cast a vote of [+1].

- Voting will commence upon the guild becoming full [50//50 members]. Upon players leaving or being removed from the guild, the voting system will then be utilized towards applicants.

- When appointing a new leadership position, the vote +# system of the Leader(s), Vice-Leader(s) and Team Member(s) will be utilized to determine the the player who obtains this position. The player with the highest vote +# at the end of the voting will obtain the position.

[Guild Point: Tier List]

- Each member that obtains one of these titles will be awarded with a vote +# added to their current vote +# and the color of that members name (their choice) will be changed to that color throughout the thread.

- Only four positions will exist; moreover, the first four members to obtain 2000k guild points will obtain these positions.

[Enigma] - [First to obtain 2000k guild points] - Vote[+4] - [Tier 1]
[Delirium] - [Second to obtain 2000k guild points] - Vote[+3] - [Tier 2]
[Zephyr] - [Third to obtain 2000k guild points] - Vote[+2] - [Tier 3]
[Lore] - [Fourth to obtain 2000k guild points] - Vote[+1] - [Tier 4]

[Hierarchy: Tier List]

-
-
-
-

Guild Founder: Vote[+3]

- Optimism

Guild Master: Vote[+3]

- Allie

Leader(s): Vote[+3]

-
-

Vice-Leader(s): Vote[+2]

-
-
-

Member list:

- ImaginationX
- Unique
- Kataclysm
- Xrow
- Ross Ram
- xHcT-
- Resolve
- JEWHAX
- Joe Tuber
- Iribab
- Icup
- DarkShadow
- Bobo
- Pariah
- ToxicBolts
- monkeyfur
- Carp
- omegawolf
- Kenrokuen
- Nexon
- zombisback
- Magnets
- Demon X
-  Roodi
- Relaxed
- ToXassin
- Tsuki
- IzMind
- Evolution
- starscream55
- _JoJo_
- -SpeedZa-
- BuBu
- kompostas
- Just_Me
- FlareFire
- BonzoDog
- Struct
- Fate
- Boo...
- Frail
- Gifted Skillz
- LightRequiem
- destroy_me
- Slipknot

[Sector Team]

- destroy_me
- LightRequiem
- Carp
- xHcT-

[PvP Team]

- Optimism [Captain]
- starscream55
- Allie
- Boo...

[BvB Team]

-BuBu [Captain]
-
-
-

[Replacements: PvP]

-
-
-
-

[Replacements: BvB]

-
-
-
-

[Sanctuary PvP|BvB Challenge Rules]

- The PvP|BvB rules have been changed and will be comprised of the following:

- II skills are strictly prohibited in both challenges and regular PvP|BvB matches.

- Each PvP|BvB team has a captain; moreover, this captain was voted on by members of the guild.

- This captain has the ability to choose the 3 players that will comprise his team. At any point in time, he may remove a select player for one of two reasons - inactivity or being surpassed in skill [this can be defined in many facets] by another member.

- If members of the guild feel as if they have a chance against the current PvP|BvB team, then they must do the following:

- The challenging team will consist of four members, similar to that of the current PvP|BvB team. When the team is brought together the four member must select a captain for their own team.

- The challenging team must notify the current captain of the PvP|BvB team and register a date for a series of matches.

- Once a challenge has been issued, the team captain and the challenging captain have two weeks to initiate the challenge matches. If the challenging captain cannot assemble his or her team by this set date [two weeks from the challenge], then another challenging team will be given the opportunity to challenge the current PvP|BvB team.

- If the challenging captain's team wins the challenge match, then he or she will be given the privileges of the former PvP|BvB captain [depending on which mode was challenged].

- The losing team [current PvP|BvB team or the challenging team] must wait two months before re-challenging the current team.

- This series of matches will consist of 9 matches [first to 5 is the victor].

- In PvP, coin guns are prohibited; however, in BvB, any coin gun will be allowed [this includes Justice].

- In both PvP and BvB, any form of TD other than arm parts is strictly prohibited.

- Members of the BvB team - you are required to have a TA set at all times.

[Challenge History]

- Not available

[Allies]

- If you wish to be an ally, please post in the guild thread!

[Enemies]

- Not available

[Recruitment: Applications]

- If a player wants to gain entrance into Sanctuary, then that player must apply either in-game or within the official Sanctuary guild thread.

- The requirements are as follows:

- You may only apply on your main account, unless your alt is at least level 150

- You must show significant PvP ability, talent or potential

- Your reputation might affect whether you are allowed into our guild or not

- If the guild is full, a vote will be requested by the Guild Master or a Leader for a new recruit; if the player gets at least six votes, then a player will be kicked for him/her.

[Rules]

- No spamming is permitted from members and/or non-members.

- Flaming is prohibited - If a flaming match begins, remove yourself from the situation and take it to PMs immediately.

- Members and non-members MUST stay on topic at all times.

- Those who are found cussing/flaming other guild members (with undeniable proof) will be removed from the guild.

[Suspicious Activity and//or Hacking: Rules]

- Third party programs are PROHIBITED under any circumstances (this includes hidden ware).

- Any type of hacking sector and//or PvP is PROHIBITED and will be dealt with as follows:

- Any member that is caught hacking or using third party programs by a fellow guild member is to be reported immediately [a screenshot must be provided of the player hacking] - upon validation, that player will be removed from Sanctuary.

[Theme Song]

- Suggestions welcome

[Userbars]

Member:

[img]http://www.userbars.com/i/523693.gif[/img]

[Signatures]

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/xm90sh.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/fdrg47.png[/img]

[Guild Updates]

- Allie has taken over as Guild Leader; revival will be slow and steady, but a goal.
- Quote from Allie: We are exclusive; if we weren't exclusive we'd be full with 50 active members, but they'd all be noobs. We're not Silence, we're Sanctuary.

Allie

Delta

I wanna join with mah other acc
IGN:Demon X
Lv:200 (will be lvl 150 soon)
i play sector and pvp a bit
i play 3+ hours per day.

Allie

Bubu,  Roodi and Demon X have been added to the guild.

BoutRoodi

IGN: Roodi
Level: 150
Guild: none

mo9

wow allie revived sanc o.o
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Allie

wow allie did the unthinkable

mhj

Nice job Allie, it would be nice if Sanctuary could be one of the best guilds like they where in BOTS!! :)

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

zomniethe4

i dont think you should be doing this  :P

Zom

Allie

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Optimism

Is my main added back yet >.>.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Allie

Yep.
200 fully +4'd I think.

iwasbobo

Gonna kick me for active members?

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Allie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-