June 02, 2024, 09:04:24 AMLatest Member: MyzhPRbom
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » Mr Happy is back! Woop Woop!

Mr Happy is back! Woop Woop!

Started by Mrhappy xD, July 12, 2011, 09:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrhappy xD

Hey Guys!

If you don't know me then I'm Mr Happy/ Cold Milk, I left like a year ago because the fact I had school and other things! I've came back to give it ago, I've matured and you all will love me even more then before ;) + I need to gain my reign in the Marketplace again as the best seller ;) Most of you probably won't know me because I see allot of new names round here, but I also see some of the good old bot names still here ;)
Thanks Guys!

Yz

Go apply for Red now :P

Wb, old community = best community, gotta bring all that back to this trashy one and we'll be set for a sick game

Get your sigs nd stuff.. gonna get membership btw?
DISCORD killyzkill

Mrhappy xD

Quote from: Tricky on July 12, 2011, 09:50:25 PM
Go apply for Red now :P

Wb, old community = best community, gotta bring all that back to this trashy one and we'll be set for a sick game

Get your sigs nd stuff.. gonna get membership btw?

Done mateeee!
I'm back to stay and make a difference, yea I will eventually!

mo9

Quote from: Mrhappy xD on July 12, 2011, 09:48:28 PM
Hey Guys!

If you don't know me then I'm Mr Happy/ Cold Milk, I left like a year ago because the fact I had school and other things! I've came back to give it ago, I've matured and you all will love me even more then before ;) + I need to gain my reign in the Marketplace again as the best seller ;) Most of you probably won't know me because I see allot of new names round here, but I also see some of the good old bot names still here ;)
Thanks Guys!
yeah i remember u
welcome back =3
btw where is ur old acc ?
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Mrhappy xD

I gave it to Robo ;) But I'm going to talk to him! I've just literally just made this account :)

mo9

Quote from: Mrhappy xD on July 12, 2011, 10:08:50 PM
I gave it to Robo ;) But I'm going to talk to him! I've just literally just made this account :)
cool ;o gunna get ur shop up again ?
there are new items now elite sets and shizz
btw i dont think u remember me XD
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Allie

Mrhappy xD

Quote from: mo9 on July 12, 2011, 10:13:09 PM
Quote from: Mrhappy xD on July 12, 2011, 10:08:50 PM
cool ;o gunna get ur shop up again ?
there are new items now elite sets and shizz
btw i dont think u remember me XD

Hahaha ;)
I'm aiming to mate ;) Wanna try and be the richest bot again! But meh..I'm a busy person now, But I'll give it ago :)
I know all about the new items, my brother has been playing this game 24/7 so he has been telling me hahaha!
I remember you man hahaha ;) You've still got the monkey sig ;)

Mrhappy xD

Quote from: Allie on July 12, 2011, 10:16:30 PM
Allie missed you.
Missed you too buddy :) Anything new I should know about?

NeoKiller

Wb, got some rare stuff which I will sell soon, you'll be the first I'll ask cuz u always paid good lol 8)

Meteor

Welcome back dood,hope you remember meh ;)

(click to show/hide)

zomniethe4

Zom

kaos555

I don't no you but welcome back!:D

The path is open.

mhj

Welcome back, idk you either but still. welcome back 8). if you are joining redemption i guess i will be seeing you ;)

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

koolwolf2

Leveled this guy to 37 am  8)

I didn't know u but now i do
Newest one:

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-