May 23, 2024, 09:44:33 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » new boards & more.

new boards & more.

Started by mhj, July 14, 2011, 02:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhj

Hi! i think we need another board named: Goals & achievements
in there we could share on and anothers goals and achievements. People could share their dreams/goals for the future in boutcheetah.

We also need a last page button in the shops. since there is 6 pages in the head shop it can take a while getting to the last page. we had a last page button in the earlier skin. please consider this 8)

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

hawk5005

Quote from: mhj on July 14, 2011, 02:50:25 PM
in there we could share on and anothers goals and achievements. People could share their dreams/goals for the future in boutcheetah.
  Off-Topic and Spam.

We also need a last page button in the shops. since there is 6 pages in the head shop it can take a while getting to the last page. we had a last page button in the earlier skin. please consider this 8)Change back to old skin.

mhj

Quote from: hawk5005 on July 14, 2011, 03:57:46 PM
Quote from: mhj on July 14, 2011, 02:50:25 PM
  Off-Topic and Spam.

We also need a last page button in the shops. since there is 6 pages in the head shop it can take a while getting to the last page. we had a last page button in the earlier skin. please consider this 8)Change back to old skin.

off topic and spam is used for achievements, yes. but you can say that to every single board and i know that it wont take more than 5 minutes to make that board (if he's slow).

and instead of changing back to old skin just add the button. they won't change back anyway.

and sometimes you have to chose a bit harder way than just using the old methods if you ask me.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-