May 23, 2024, 11:11:01 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » @people who still use old skin

@people who still use old skin

Started by Allie, July 14, 2011, 03:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blacklazer91

*Makes static sound with his mouth* The Bread reporting in *Makes noise again* I Think we have a problem, We can't see chat anymore! What to do? Highlight the words with the mouse.

BUT I DON'T WANNA BE TOAST!!

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

GavinGill

All he has to do is press ctrl + A or ignore the posts, I don't see why this would piss Opti off. :P

Also, white text was my thing before Historian made me stop.

/pathetically bragging about shit no one cares about :]

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

koolwolf2

Quote from: GavinGill on July 15, 2011, 08:44:17 PM
All he has to do is press ctrl + A or ignore the posts, I don't see why this would piss Opti off. :P

/pathetically bragging about shit no one cares about :]

Well if everone uses White text he would have to ctrl+a everypage for AS LONG AS WE use the color soon he will get pissed off 

START USING #EEEEEE :D[ /color]
Newest one:

123bomb123

Quote from: GavinGill on July 15, 2011, 08:44:17 PM
[color=lime

[/color]

Hipster.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

GavinGill

KillerPig

Going off topic here:

Don't take this the wrong way or anything, but why do you have your own name color and position. O_o (Lime Green and 'Gavin', respectively.)

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Kevin

Just means I can flame Allie without seeing her fail comeback. <3

GavinGill

Quote from: KillerPig on July 17, 2011, 04:24:42 AM
Going off topic here:

Don't take this the wrong way or anything, but why do you have your own name color and position. O_o (Lime Green and 'Gavin', respectively.)
Allie loves me. And because me and lime green is just a thing from a long time ago and *insert shit no one cares about*. I was first given my own position for the hell of it and I was kind of a forum mod but with fewer powers and then I was promoted to a full fledged Mod later on. I gave up the position and left for a while, then I came back and asked if I could have my old position back and Allie obliged (kind of, I don't have the powers I used to have and my staff title is supposed to be "Ridiculously Awesome" instead of "Gavin").

That was more of a rundown of events and I guess I didn't really answer your question. The reason why I have my own position is because... well there isn't really much of a reason, I was a staff member and Allie and I are on friendly terms so I guess that's all there really was to it. Or something. It was probably just for the hell of it though.

/ramble

@ Allie: Give me my powers back so i can do some moderating while I'm here. D:

KillerPig

Quote from: GavinGill on July 17, 2011, 08:01:47 AM
Quote from: KillerPig on July 17, 2011, 04:24:42 AM
Going off topic here:

Allie loves me. And because me and lime green is just a thing from a long time ago and *insert shit no one cares about*. I was first given my own position for the hell of it and I was kind of a forum mod but with fewer powers and then I was promoted to a full fledged Mod later on. I gave up the position and left for a while, then I came back and asked if I could have my old position back and Allie obliged (kind of, I don't have the powers I used to have and my staff title is supposed to be "Ridiculously Awesome" instead of "Gavin").

That was more of a rundown of events and I guess I didn't really answer your question. The reason why I have my own position is because... well there isn't really much of a reason, I was a staff member and Allie and I are on friendly terms so I guess that's all there really was to it. Or something. It was probably just for the hell of it though.

/ramble

@ Allie: Give me my powers back so i can do some moderating while I'm here. D:

Love how you snuck that last part there.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-