June 27, 2024, 12:18:32 PMLatest Member: Donaldthorp
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » WWWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by kaos555, July 14, 2011, 10:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaos555

MY ADDICTION TO BEATING POKEMON RED AND BLUE AND YELLOW HAS COME BACK MAYBE I WILL EVEN BEAT GOLD I HAVE BEAT THEM LIKE AT LEAST 5 TIMES EACH NO WAY IM GETTING ANY SLEEP TONIGHT

The path is open.

asmit10

NO ONE GIVES A RATS @$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hf stayin up all night beating poke  a man
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

momdad1223

I am cold and unforgiving. I will slit your throat without a second thought. Nice to meet you. ~Venom

kaos555

Quote from: momdad1223 on July 14, 2011, 11:20:15 PM
Ogm pokemon yay

beat it for me bro.
I beat it  the orginal red blue and yellow like 10 times each gold and silver like 3 times each ruby like 5 times thats it XDDDD

The path is open.

Allie

Pokemon silver, best game in the series imo.
Best-looking graphics, best overall scheme of gameplay, better game overall.
Gamefreak did it right the first time.

Sapphire is second favorite.

kaos555

Quote from: Allie on July 14, 2011, 11:56:55 PM
Pokemon silver, best game in the series imo.
Best-looking graphics, best overall scheme of gameplay, better game overall.
Gamefreak did it right the first time.

Sapphire is second favorite.

I beat both of them lol i just forgot the other names of the other games so i decided to exclude them

The path is open.

mo9

try fire red and leaf green those are the ones that got me hooked to the pokemon series
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Allie

Who else agrees that seeing this brings back happy memories.

@mo
ur a retard egyptian whose probly liek 10, you grew up with the retard new games, we grew up with the badass old ones.
Yes, you're not allowed to have an opinion if it's stupid.

Allie

Btw, by retard new games, I mean firered/leafgreen are basically copied of red/blue with a few new updates -- but you can't beat the supremacy of the original red/blue (why the **** was blue turned into leafgreen ??? ).

kaos555

Quote from: Allie on July 15, 2011, 12:06:10 AM
Btw, by retard new games, I mean firered/leafgreen are basically copied of red/blue with a few new updates -- but you can't beat the supremacy of the original red/blue (why the **** was blue turned into leafgreen ??? ).
I like the older ones idk why ( Hmm google is my friend :DD)

The path is open.

Allie

You can never beat the originals.
This is true in every situation.
Almost evar.

mo9

who are u to tell me what i am and i am not allowed to do
yeah sorry that i was born a little too late for ur liking nxt time i'll ask u 1st >.> (if their upgraded versions how are they worse ... )
and i dont care if u think i am 10 i dont care what u think at all ......

btw u double posted
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Allie

July 15, 2011, 12:14:32 AM #12 Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 12:14:58 AM by Allie
Quote from: mo9 on July 15, 2011, 12:10:42 AM
yeah sorry that i was born a little too late for ur disliking nxt time i'll ask u 1st >.> (if their upgraded versions how are they worse ... )

btw u double posted

They're not upgraded versions - they're remade and "remastered" versions. Basically, Gamefreak realized how awesome the originals (red/blue) were and remade it, fixed a bunch of bugs, added color, and made it for the GBA. HOWEVER, only new***s who were born too late to enjoy the originals are stuck with the fate of never being able to enjoy them.

It's similar to how I can say this:
Donkey Kong Country I and II are among the best games of all time. They were on the SNES. Do you even know what the SNES is? Because it was the ICON of video games in the '90s.
Donkey Kong Country I and II were both remade and "remastered" onto other platforms, such as the GBA. However, if you play them on the GBA, etc, they blow. Why? Because the original is always better. In every situation.

kaos555

Quote from: Allie on July 15, 2011, 12:14:32 AM
Quote from: mo9 on July 15, 2011, 12:10:42 AM
yeah sorry that i was born a little too late for ur disliking nxt time i'll ask u 1st >.> (if their upgraded versions how are they worse ... )

btw u double posted

They're not upgraded versions - they're remade and "remastered" versions. Basically, Gamefreak realized how awesome the originals (red/blue) were and remade it, fixed a bunch of bugs, added color, and made it for the GBA. HOWEVER, only new***s who were born too late to enjoy the originals are stuck with the fate of never being able to enjoy them.

It's similar to how I can say this:
Donkey Kong Country I and II are among the best games of all time. They were on the SNES. Do you even know what the SNES is? Because it was the ICON of video games in the '90s.
Donkey Kong Country I and II were both remade and "remastered" onto other platforms, such as the GBA. However, if you play them on the GBA, etc, they blow. Why? Because the original is always better. In every situation.

Im 13 and i play older game's o.o in fact the first pokemon game i played was pokemon blue o.o then i played red to see wut was different and then yellow because pikachu is out :DD then i played all those alot more then i played gold and silver then i played FireRed and LeafGreen and i didnt really like them coz i played the older one's first and wut really pissed me off is NO MORE MISSINGNO D:<

The path is open.

Allie

Don't you miss missingno.
I remember in silver the first thing I did when I got to cinnabar was swim on the coast and see what happened. ;[

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-