June 01, 2024, 09:09:50 PMLatest Member: danielx100
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » im not gonna lie...

im not gonna lie...

Started by hopelesshobo, July 19, 2011, 11:47:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hopelesshobo

i did hacked and i really wish i didnt hack.
i pmed RedEyes twice about unbanning my ip address and i sent 3 time email to [email protected] and i still havent got replied.
last tuesday RedEyes PMed me saying:
Hello, your account has been un-banned.  If you hack or hack leech one more time, your account will be permanently banned from BoutCheetah, and I will not un-ban it again.  I hope that you would take the time to re-read the rules if you have not already, and take them more seriously.  Have a wonderful day.

~RedEyes.

(This message was an automated response)

Also, please do not send more than 1 pm about this to me, as I have thousands of PM's to go through.  I will ignore your pms next time.
ok?
then i realiesed something that he said my ACCOUNT is banned not my IP so what acc is banned? can u fix it RedEyes? all im asking is u to unabnn  my ip address not my ACCOUNT.
thanks for reading hope u can help.

BoutRoodi

Well you wouldn't be able to post this if your were IP banned.
IGN: Roodi
Level: 150
Guild: none

Santa

If your IP address is banned, that unfortunately is not something that I will un-ban.  If you have a good enough reason, I might, but you need to at least PM me your IP address that is banned, or I will not be able to even check into it.

Thanks!

~RedEyes.

hopelesshobo

ok redeyes i will send my ip to [email protected] and for ur [email protected](not sure if the second email is correct but i have the true email on MSN allready my email is [email protected]

FireyDevel

I say unban this guy... Why? Cuz he's not some noobish korean who claimed they didn't hack later to be proved that they had numerous flags, and honestly, he didn't even use a translator and actually made a decent post regardless, well played.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

hopelesshobo

thanks devil and ur wrong im not korean im arabic lol but the other stuff u said r correct.

Toast

Quote from: FireyDevel on July 26, 2011, 09:38:48 AM
I say unban this guy... Why? Cuz he's not some noobish korean who claimed they didn't hack later to be proved that they had numerous flags, and honestly, he didn't even use a translator and actually made a decent post regardless, well played.

I agree, because most people who wants unbanning are usually like "my brother did it when i went to the washroom".
+1

hopelesshobo

thank u toast and devil and RedEyes i already sent an email to [email protected] and to ur email and in MSN please see it.
thank u all guys!

NeoKiller

This guy deserves a last change, he is making alot of threads in "bots-world" and I really do think he regrets what he did.

hopelesshobo

thanks neokiller for ur post, and RedEyes what happened with my IP dude? i sent it 3-4 days ago did u check ur emails? on [email protected] and ur MSN email and a message at hotmail (i already sent my ip to the emails please RedEyes see it)
thanks.

Santa

Hello, I do not check the e-mails from [email protected], mainly because there is over 800.

If you would like me to look into it, PM me the ip here.

Thanks.

Demonhalf5

Quote from: RedEyes on August 01, 2011, 06:17:49 PM
Hello, I do not check the e-mails from [email protected], mainly because there is over 800.

If you would like me to look into it, PM me the ip here.

Thanks.
Lol "mainly because there is over 800."
PaintBaller For Life
DemonHalf5[

hopelesshobo

ok RedEyes u want me to pm u my ip here? ok... lol
but i wanna know something if i pm u my ip will u unban it?
cus i dont want to give my ip for nothing.
thanks.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-