April 19, 2024, 04:28:45 PMLatest Member: Harrynoink
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Media Team Application Form

Media Team Application Form

Started by Optimism, July 23, 2011, 08:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoshi91

@Bonzo, staff (Media Team), as Opti have mentioned earlier, will be chosen in a week's time.
P.S. Don't take all the jobs! Lol.
P.S.S. Allie is a her.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also spent a lot of time on mine, and was first to post. xD
I'm just saying this 'cause I'm so proud of myself.  ;D

BonzoDog

July 24, 2011, 03:56:26 PM #31 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 05:15:03 PM by BonzoDog
haha yoshi, yeah I would really want to have the youtube part & something i can post news feeds on (Facebook / Twitter)

+ yeah i know Allies a girl, just forgot to put the S on He :L

thanks for the replies yoshi, up for some boutcheetah later? (i'm currently at my relatives home)
you could help me record some footage for the new trailer perhaps?

thanks again. Peace.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just made a new youtube account "BonzoDogBC". I am hoping to upload a video of completion of EVERY sector / Pvp level / Base map. this would be great for newcomers so they could look on the site & get a taste of what the layout of the game is like. you could put the videos perhaps on your Drop List page as it has a page for each sector.

Thanks again

Pokeh

Bonzo for youtube team.

Why waste your talent for video making etc. on a social networking position?

BonzoDog

Well, I wasn't planning on making videos for Facebook position, I am making them to show my dedication to Zylon Gaming and to help the chances of me getting the YouTube position, I really hope I get it.

I would want the facebook position to keep people updated with the latest new and "my" latest videos.

Selene

I hope I get it too and you too, but .Bonze we just have to wait and see

Dillh

I have to say Bonzo nice application you are awesome

love from me lol
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Ram200monsta

July 24, 2011, 07:14:09 PM #37 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 07:14:53 PM by Ram200monsta
Quote from: Princess_Cutie on July 23, 2011, 09:43:53 PM
Forum name: Princess_Cutie

Media platform desired: Facebook

Why you deserve this platform: I deserve this platform because I am on Facebook daily and could benefit Zylon Gaming by updating news and other items of interest. My updating of news and postings would be creative and invoke excitement. I would make the posting fun as well as in informative to the Zylon Gaming Community.

I am mature enough to know what should be posted on Facebook and have a sense of fairness.

Other attributes that may be useful for the position applied for:

- Detailed oriented
- Make my updates creative; invoke excitement
- Like to make the reader want more
- Take really nice screen shots

A general history of your time here at Zylon Gaming: I started out playing Bots until it got shut down. Then moved to Boutcheetah. I'm well known to the community, I'm level 200 currently. I'm in the guild Silence. I've been playing Boutcheetah for about 7-8months. I'm active about 5-7 hours a day. I often help other players.

Wow nice application. I hope you get the position. Gl :) Short but good.

Yoshi91

July 24, 2011, 07:19:33 PM #38 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 07:21:56 PM by Yoshi91
Bonzo, you don't need to worry. You'll surely get the Youtube position!xD Just continue with your contribution toward the community.

As for the Facebook/Twitter position, also no worries either. If there are new releases of videos for BC/otherZylonGames, media staff will surely advertise it everywhere.

*The Media Team will be connected and announce anything noteworthy for Zylon Gaming. :D  -I'm sure.

I'm the one who should be worried..>_>
But I'll stay optimistic no matter what.  :D

bangaer2

Wow, this game is evoluting it's way up as time passes by. This community is like a process of life in the same way.
People are borned, they live and pass away. As their decsendants which is just a glimps of memory from their ancestors comes the newly borned to repeat this process but time by time improving in some way. Here, people are registered, they play and eventually quit. And at the same time comes their replacers who are improved reflections of what the previous users hoped to be.
This makes me feel old.

Btw, was a good a idea on this Media Team section. All the apps so far showed up to be amazing and I'm sure all of us would have had a hard time deciding which one we like the most if we had to chose only 1, even though Bonzo's app was something more spicy.
Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

mhj

I hope we get a lot of Moviemakers since it's properly the best advertisement that we can get, not very many who looks for bps on facebook to be hornest.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

BonzoDog

I'm currently making a new trailer and gameplay of EVERY sector level, so no need to worry about videos :)

bangaer2

Dude you're so awesome. Good luck with it, though I doubt anyone would have the patience to go that far :o
Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

alipc09

Forum name:alipc09

Media platform desired:Youtube

Why you deserve this platform:because i love making videos getting comments, here is a video that i created

Bout Cheetah Preview

Other attributes that may be useful for the position applied for:good creating video with HD!

A general history of your time here at Zylon Gaming:i think that i play bout for a year but got bored and stopped anyway now its fun xD

LightRequiem

this is more like recording n adding text n stuff

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-