June 01, 2024, 04:40:39 PMLatest Member: Jeaninebiabe
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » omfg usrs

omfg usrs

Started by kaos555, July 23, 2011, 10:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optimism

KAOS, off topic completely -- loving the hair, son.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

kaos555

Quote from: Optimism on July 24, 2011, 02:31:39 PM
KAOS, off topic completely -- loving the hair, son.
lulz thx :o

The path is open.

kaos555

The path is open.

NeoKiller

July 24, 2011, 03:09:26 PM #21 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 03:10:08 PM by NeoKiller
Says the *** with pink hair who is ugly got no friends and is a total looser irl.
And Btw I don't feel offended even abit in case this is your aim, since I'm not bald.

PS:Don't even dare to give a green dot, the rules say I have to receive a verbal warning first.

kaos555

Quote from: NeoKiller on July 24, 2011, 03:09:26 PM
Says the *** with pink hair who is ugly got no friends and is a total looser irl.
And Btw I don't feel offended even abit in case this is your aim, since I'm not bald.

PS:Don't even dare to give a green dot, the rules say I have to receive a verbal warning first.
<3

The path is open.

Allie

Verbal warning given.

btw, dying hair colors such as purple/pink/blue/red/etc is hot to many people.
My hair has been all four of ^ colors.
just cause your a new*** with no creativity doesn't mean you gotta infer that people who like creative and interesting hairstyles are freaks or anything of the like.

Insaniity

Quote from: Allie on July 25, 2011, 12:43:02 AM

Verbal warning given.

just cause your a new*** with no creativity doesn't mean you gotta infer that people who like creative and interesting hairstyles are freaks or anything of the like.
Oh so what does etc look like this time of year?

Allie

etc = any other "wild" color that would be considered "un-natural", such as green, teal or silver.

Insaniity

Quote from: Allie on July 25, 2011, 12:51:54 AM
etc = any other "wild" color that would be considered "un-natural", such as green, teal or silver.
Cool :) Teal and silver would look sick.

Pokeh

Quote from: Allie on July 25, 2011, 12:43:02 AM

Verbal warning given.

Being human it's only fair we judge by what we see.  :-\

Allie

You're an asshole who deserves to die if you think negatively of creativity.

kaos555

Quote from: Allie on July 25, 2011, 03:24:09 AM
You're an asshole who deserves to die if you think negatively of creativity.
Noone deserves to die no matter how assholeish they are :/

The path is open.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-