April 18, 2024, 09:39:23 AMLatest Member: Danielmug
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » +7 NOW GET REAL omg :@

+7 NOW GET REAL omg :@

Started by Sweet123232, July 25, 2011, 09:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet123232

wanna put it back to +5 please thanks like it gets annoying. when u have a +5 set and then wait now its +7 WTF change it back please

FireyDevel

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,14171.0.html

^^ For all complaints and concerns, please read, as they have a valid point for adding +6/7.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Sweet123232

THERE IS NO VALID POINT UPDATE WAS A EPIC FAIL.  Is allie trying to make people stop playing the game. cause that is what its coming down to like seriously change it back.  ENJOY

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

FireyDevel

Quote from: Iridion on July 25, 2011, 09:33:44 AM
Quote from: Sweet123232 on July 25, 2011, 09:08:45 AM
i'm too lazy to get +7 so i call it unfair update

+1 <3 for Iri.

Quote from: Allie on July 24, 2011, 09:03:21 AM
I fail to see how this ruins the game.
Instead of complaining about +6/7, accept that it exists and either go get it or don't care about it.

Quote from: Optimism on July 24, 2011, 04:30:41 PM
Basically, your post is a big giant complaint regarding your laziness. If you don't want to grind/work hard for parts, then you don't deserve to have them. Ice and others have EARNED their gigas via legitimate means. If they wish to use these gigas to buy +6/+7 parts, then so be it. No one said it was going to be easy. Alot of you are upset now that you have to work for something great in this game. Get. Over. It. Games are meant to be challenging. This isn't the WOW AUTO 255 SERVER...

^^ Since you clearly don't want to read, let me sum up basic reasoning in a few select quotes...
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

koolwolf2

Newest one:

BoutRoodi

Yeah, I'm to lazy to get +7.  >:(
IGN: Roodi
Level: 150
Guild: none

asmit10

Quote from allie "No one is making you get +7."

/to lazy to quote.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

mhj

EVERYTHING in the update failed so hard man.. There is always someone who complaines when there is a update, but this one is an insane fail...

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

asmit10

Quote from: mhj on July 25, 2011, 02:02:11 PM
EVERYTHING in the update failed so hard man.. There is always someone who complaines when there is a update, but this one is an insane fail...

Everything happens for a reason, just because you think this is a fail update doesn't make it so. They had a good reason for this update, if they didn't then they wouldn't of done the update.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Kevin

It was and still is a horrendous update, get over it.

They're too busy making money to care about this post.

kaos555

the update is fair if u get  up ur lazy ass to get the damn +7 set go work ur ass off im to lazy to get it so i dont get it o well not the end of the world stop bitching about Jesus wat is this liek the 5th post about bitching?

The path is open.

Kevin

Quote from: kaos555 on July 26, 2011, 03:43:39 AM
the update is fair if u get  up ur lazy ass to get the damn +7 set go work ur ass off im to lazy to get it so i dont get it o well not the end of the world stop bitching about Jesus wat is this liek the 5th post about bitching?

Your grammar kills me bro.

Hct13345

Quote from: kaos555 on July 26, 2011, 03:43:39 AM

were qqing cause we can lol umad?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-