June 26, 2024, 12:30:44 AMLatest Member: ksb5873
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Lower price of combination cupons!

Lower price of combination cupons!

Started by mhj, July 25, 2011, 11:20:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhj

Please get that noone else than icecold & jet lee can affort them. I am level 200, has almost 4m exp and i can only affort 10 after so long time. 10 is enough if you only need to combine +5's, but then i have to get 9 sets of +5 to get a +7 o.O i think it's unfair how many gigas it costes since noone has as many gigas as icecold & jet lee... When you made it you properly didn't think of people who are a bit lower level, it's simple impossible to get a +6 or +7 for a low level since he/she doesn't have that many gigas. Lame to be hornest. i see the idea to get ride of the many gigas, but you are ruining boutcheetah man.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Toast

Should atleast make it in coins and gigas imo.

NeoKiller

Quote from: mhj on July 25, 2011, 11:20:42 AM
Please get that noone else than icecold & jet lee can affort them. I am level 200, has almost 4m exp and i can only affort 10 after so long time. 10 is enough if you only need to combine +5's, but then i have to get 9 sets of +5 to get a +7 o.O i think it's unfair how many gigas it costes since noone has as many gigas as icecold & jet lee... When you made it you properly didn't think of people who are a bit lower level, it's simple impossible to get a +6 or +7 for a low level since he/she doesn't have that many gigas. Lame to be hornest. i see the idea to get ride of the many gigas, but you are ruining boutcheetah man.
Bullshit, I can afford them also pretty well, if I had enough elektra +5 sets I would have already +7. the price is fine, if it gets lowered the whole update has no sense.

asmit10

dude
if
u
can
afford 10 then u can almost get a +7 set, and they did it to lower the ammount of gigas people have. No one is forcing you to get +6 / +7.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

NeoKiller

Quote from: asmit10 on July 25, 2011, 11:24:04 AM
dude
if
u
can
afford 10 then u can almost get a +7 set, and they did it to lower the ammount of gigas people have. No one is forcing you to get +6 / +7.
30 combination oupons are needed for a +7 set if you only combine +5 parts.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Selene

Its life.

asmit10

Quote from: NeoKiller on July 25, 2011, 11:25:29 AM
dude
if
u
can
Please refer to this

19.5 = +6 +6 +6 = 3

The last = # is the ammount of coupons, this shows that it takes 12...
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

mhj

Quote from: NeoKiller on July 25, 2011, 11:22:55 AM
Bullshit, I can afford them also pretty well, if I had enough elektra +5 sets I would have already +7. the price is fine, if it gets lowered the whole update has no sense.

I am talking about nubs, not you nubcake.. ofc you can affort the cupons.. i am talkign for the nubs like asmit =]

asmit10

Quote from: mhj on July 25, 2011, 11:39:16 AM
Quote from: NeoKiller on July 25, 2011, 11:22:55 AM

I am talking about nubs, not you nubcake.. ofc you can affort the cupons.. i am talkign for the nubs like asmit =]

ikr? I only has like 1m and i've been leaching for a while now.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

mhj

People who has plenty of gigas should stop talking cause they don't know how hard it accualy is getting 6,5m... +6/+7 isn't supposed to be for elektra only right? people in lower levels properly also wants a shiny armour....

Yz

I barely got any gigas and I won't even try for +6/7 cuz I simply don't wanna, yet I think it's fair as it is. You have a choice :P
DISCORD killyzkill

NeoKiller

Quote from: asmit10 on July 25, 2011, 11:31:53 AM
Quote from: NeoKiller on July 25, 2011, 11:25:29 AM
dude
if
u
can
Please refer to this

19.5 = +6 +6 +6 = 3

The last = # is the ammount of coupons, this shows that it takes 12...
Ops faild at calculating, you rite lol

Allie

Keep in mind that one of the reasons for the update is to give you a strive for reaching the max armor.
--you're not expected to get it in a ****ing day -- work at it and set it as a goal if you really want it, this wasn't released so everyone would get max armor, it's released so those who work at it and deserve it get it.

GavinGill

Quote from: mhj on July 25, 2011, 11:46:27 AM
People who has plenty of gigas should stop talking cause they don't know how hard it accualy is getting 6,5m...
Really, they don't know what it's like to save up? How did they get all those gigas in the first place?

+6/+7 is meant to be rare, that's why the cost is so high. If you want the parts so badly, save up. If you'd rather not do that, then forget about the parts.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-