April 27, 2024, 04:52:31 AMLatest Member: exclusively
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Part upgrades

Part upgrades

Started by antisickness, July 25, 2011, 11:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antisickness

You should be able to upgrade your parts so that the stats are equivalent to the next set.
The upgrade would increase the stats to the same + of the next set. - mohawk +2 body upgrades to the stats of davey croc +2 body but keeps the same model.
This would widen the variety in part selection especially for those who have reached lv150 and are wearing illuminum/bladium/plasmodium because it is the best part.
If this was introduced, they could wear different parts such as a mohawk head, neg volt body and spike arms - all with lv150 stats.
However they will need to upgrade it to the specific level which means you may have to upgrade alot to get from mohawk to illuminum stats.
The cost should be 10,000 coins.

That's all.  :)

LightRequiem

this will make the new update useless ::)

antisickness

Quote from: LightRequiem on July 25, 2011, 11:12:02 PM
this will make the new update useless ::)

how? :/ if you had a +6 mohawk it'd turn into a +6 davey croc. Is there something im not getting?  ???

LightRequiem

antisickness

Quote from: LightRequiem on July 25, 2011, 11:21:55 PM
spiker to elektra ?

Problem? If you're getting at the fact about membership, they can just reduce the stats just like the parts being automatically taken off when mwmbership runs out >_>

mo9

price should be based on the item level
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

bangaer2

Then these should not be possible to buy. They should be found (upgrade kit or whatever). There would be a fail chance. The more you use at once = the higher change of succes.

Your idea is good and I think should be released.
Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

Jeffalo13

The whole point is you have to collect more armor >_>.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-