June 21, 2024, 03:23:54 AMLatest Member: Amadovaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » This was extremely important to post

This was extremely important to post

Started by Allie, July 29, 2011, 05:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoKiller

Quote from: thematic on July 29, 2011, 07:55:53 AM
@Allie > thx, doing my best; hope soon reach lv200 (2 months more maybe)
true: to get level up on low really means something

@Neo&... > come join me
whisper me on high whenever you go low and Imma join ;)
and is is the same rate from monday - sunday ?
if so then monday - thursday will be lowserver time from now on lol

thematic

Allie

Yes, x1 all week.
So I'd suggest low server Monday-Thursday, high Friday-Sunday, if that matters much to you.

eco999

I'm gonna be more active on low now.

koolwolf2

Wanna play low whisper meee i love low it's my fav server though no one plays >.>

ALLIE WHY DON'T I SEE U INGAME NOMORE?
Newest one:

KillerPig

Quote from: NeoKiller on July 29, 2011, 07:49:01 AM
Quote from: Allie on July 29, 2011, 07:36:25 AM
Quote from: NeoKiller on July 29, 2011, 07:30:01 AM
I was playing low server alot, the onyl reason I got more inactive there now is because noone plays there and grinding alone is kinda boring.
If you grind with me I start playing there again :]

Bring a few friends from high server.
I do that all the time.
they are lazy noobs tried that already ;[
EDIT: 1 question there is always the same exp rate on low from monday - sunday rite ?

Duuuuude, I'll come with you. Nub pvp and sector is so damn fun in low.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

joeythemoey

I have been trying to revive low for a long time, when ever I ask anyone to go with me they say no, now that Allie says they need to, they decide "to get on Allie's good side I need to pretend like I am going to do what she says." Is that what is happening here, or do you guys really mean it, because right now I don't think you guys really do. Maybe some of you do though, I don't really know.

Kthnx, just my thoughts, not that they really matter.

NeoKiller

Quote from: joeythemoey on August 01, 2011, 09:17:40 AM
I have been trying to revive low for a long time, when ever I ask anyone to go with me they say no, now that Allie says they need to, they decide "to get on Allie's good side I need to pretend like I am going to do what she says." Is that what is happening here, or do you guys really mean it, because right now I don't think you guys really do. Maybe some of you do though, I don't really know.

you could summerize it btw the words "suck ups".

BoutRoodi

Nice one. I bet I could've gotten the first but I never go on the low server.
IGN: Roodi
Level: 150
Guild: none

KillerPig

Can we liek, close off high server for one day and populate the low server. That'd make my life.

joeythemoey

Quote from: NeoKiller on August 01, 2011, 09:32:25 AM

I kind of wanted to be a little nicer than that, and I didn't want to call any particular person out, and put them on the spot. I am just sick of people saying no to me, and then posting on the forums "acting" like they are going to get on low server. I worded it as best as I could without being to cruel.

Kthnx, I felt like saying so much more though.

NeoKiller

August 02, 2011, 06:29:31 AM #26 Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 07:08:20 AM by NeoKiller
Quote from: joeythemoey on August 02, 2011, 05:31:25 AM
Quote from: NeoKiller on August 01, 2011, 09:32:25 AM

I kind of wanted to be a little nicer than that, and I didn't want to call any particular person out, and put them on the spot. I am just sick of people saying no to me, and then posting on the forums "acting" like they are going to get on low server. I worded it as best as I could without being to cruel.

Kthnx, I felt like saying so much more though.

I was just laughing in reallife when I read trough this thread, I asked alot of people to play with me on low server always got the same answer which was no.
Now Allie says low server is cool and everyone is running there.

EDIT and on topic again :P
I guess I'm the 2nd one :]

NeoKiller

koolwolf2

Pro NEO PM ME WHEN U GO LOW AMMA JOIN low = my fav server though i am not much of a lone grinder
Newest one:

KillerPig

Quote from: koolwolf2 on August 02, 2011, 12:27:19 PM
Pro NEO PM ME WHEN U GO LOW AMMA JOIN low = my fav server though i am not much of a lone grinder

Trolol that's why I 1v1 pvp or base on the low server. Lone sectoring is for nubs.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-