June 13, 2024, 06:41:18 AMLatest Member: Jamesquida

Whaddup

Started by ihatemods, July 30, 2011, 06:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ihatemods

July 30, 2011, 06:35:29 PM Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 12:00:40 AM by ihatemods
Sup Boutcheetah community. ill start off by telling you a little bit about myself. My names Austin and im 16 years old. I game quite abit, usually 15+ hours a day. ( ik fat kid status ). I started bots by acclaim when it first came out and got up to a level 49 RAM before bots by acclaim claimed bankrupcy and was forced to close. I really enjoy Boutcheetah and hope to see some of you ingame. peace lol  ;D.

iwasbobo

y u hate me ??

Anyways, welcome.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

ihatemods

Lol i don't, its just a name :P

NeoKiller

cool name, I like.
Welcome at BoutCheetah, hf and enjoy :P

dimon69

Welcome to BC. Have fun and enjoy.

Heehe I like your name  8)....I hate Mod Neokiller too :0  /jk.....
"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

NeoKiller

Quote from: dimon69 on July 30, 2011, 08:49:59 PM

</3

dimon69

Quote from: NeoKiller on July 31, 2011, 07:11:23 AM
Quote from: dimon69 on July 30, 2011, 08:49:59 PM

</3

<3.
"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

inb4lyfe

August 03, 2011, 09:39:41 PM #7 Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 11:11:54 AM by inb4lyfe
Welcome, ihatemods!

Let's take a look at the definition(s) of mods.

1.  Very modern; up-to-date; being in the vanguard in style, dress, etc.
2.  Of or pertaining to a style of dress of the 1960s, typified by miniskirts, bell-bottom trousers, boots, and bright colors and patterns.
3.  Modification. Ranges from add-ons (Example: UT2K4 VCTF) to total conversions (Example: Classic Doom for Doom 3, Red Orchestra, Counter-Strike)
4.  Moderators. The ones who lay down and enforce rules in forums/message boards.
5.  To lick an object (such as a small plastic toy gun) and then stick it up your asshole.

Now let's take a look at the use of the word "mods" in a complete sentence.

By looking at the first definition of the word "mods", we can see that ihatemods hates very modern things such as a Playstation 3.  Maybe, he hates the style of dress in the 1960s.  ihatemods may just strongly dislike modifications to a program.  Disliking moderators is very disrespectful.  The last definition of the word doesn't even make any sense!  "I hate licking objects and sticking them up my asshole."  Doesn't sound quite right to me.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, ihatemods!
Killer pig.  Yet that so called killer pig is being killed for crispy bacon?  Not so killer to me, unless by killer you mean that's some killer bacon.

Bounty

Quote from: inb4lyfe on August 03, 2011, 09:39:41 PM

5.  To lick an object (such as a small plastic toy gun) and then stick it up your asshole.

LMFAO!

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Toast

Quote from: Bounty on August 03, 2011, 09:45:01 PM

5.  To lick an object (such as a small plastic toy gun) and then stick it up your asshole.

LMFAO!

Oh wow...

KillerPig

Welcome, ihatemods!

Let's take a look at the definition(s) of mods.

1.  Very modern; up-to-date; being in the vanguard in style, dress, etc.
2.  Of or pertaining to a style of dress of the 1960s, typified by miniskirts, bell-bottom trousers, boots, and bright colors and patterns.
3.  Modification. Ranges from add-ons (Example: UT2K4 VCTF) to total conversions (Example: Classic Doom for Doom 3, Red Orchestra, Counter-Strike)
4.  Moderators. The ones who lay down and enforce rules in forums/message boards.

WILL CONTINUE LATER.

I feel I am being insulted in your signature... Lololol jkjk.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Robocop7ant

hey, welcome to the comunity ;D

<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-