May 01, 2024, 11:43:23 AMLatest Member: brusej1005
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Official BoutCheetah PvP Tournament - Final Thoughts

Official BoutCheetah PvP Tournament - Final Thoughts

Started by Allie, August 05, 2011, 10:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wonderstar

Wahhhh, thx MisterZ, so Neo lent items and probably bot stract to Ross? Omggg, Neo you liarr, you said you don't do borrows or lends, dam you, plus, I was gonna win :((( If Briooooooooooo didn't take all the HP, but it was GG

"Wonder is the feeling of the philosopher, and philosophy begins in wonder."
~Plato
Wonder or hope is something you can always rely on and it won't cost you a crumb ~ WonderStar

Hct13345

Quote from: wonderstar on August 08, 2011, 01:07:21 PM
Wahhhh, thx MisterZ, so Neo lent items and probably bot stract to Ross? Omggg, Neo you liarr, you said you don't do borrows or lends, dam you, plus, I was gonna win :((( If Briooooooooooo didn't take all the HP, but it was GG

LOL YOU MADE IT?

NeoKiller

Quote from: wonderstar on August 08, 2011, 01:07:21 PM
It always depends on the people who ask, also I promised him to borrow items already when you asked me.
Also I borrowed him the 150 +5 set.

Robocop7ant

<br />

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

wonderstar

Yea, he won alright, but if b]IF!!![/b] he didn't take all that damn hp and it wasn't really fair, he wasn't connected for like 20 secs, and I did like 3x and 2x jump attack chain on him, and no damage!! LOL, He would've definitely lose, but in the end I lose, we both had like 1cm hp bars and he chained me and I died :(

~Plato
Wonder or hope is something you can always rely on and it won't cost you a crumb ~ WonderStar

Rossbach

August 10, 2011, 06:30:02 AM #54 Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 06:32:28 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: wonderstar on August 10, 2011, 01:49:37 AM
Yea, he won alright, but if b]IF!!![/b] he didn't take all that damn hp and it wasn't really fair, he wasn't connected for like 20 secs, and I did like 3x and 2x jump attack chain on him, and no damage!! LOL, He would've definitely lose, but in the end I lose, we both had like 1cm hp bars and he chained me and I died :(

Yar I HP hogged, also you were connected to me the whole time as I saw as I did lose hp, you said I was not connected when you got me from orange to red HP. I went and upped off one of the maps on the second when I could have won. =/ My blame goes on the lag, you tele like hell. You could be on the opposite side of the map I will be running right then I find I'm running into some kinda invisible wall then you tele and I get 2x/3x rush chained. 90% of your movement was tele. Kinda hard to hit someone I cant see.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Iridion

lag goes both ways so its not an excuse u can use

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Rossbach

August 10, 2011, 08:07:23 AM #56 Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 08:10:52 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: Iridion on August 10, 2011, 07:58:42 AM

Considering that Ross probably did not tele nearly as much, Ross can.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

Quote from: Iridion on August 10, 2011, 07:58:42 AM

not rly it does most of the time but you can't guarantee it
DISCORD killyzkill

wonderstar

Same to you, But I wasn't lagging lol, Even Allie said that you weren't connected for a second, And that was the time when I could've won, but after my chain you were reconnected again.. so sad

~Plato

wonderstar

The thing is, how could you have won if I was constantly teleporting and moving right and left... Obviously, you were the one teleporting through the dam walls and jump outta no where and chained me so bad, It was like 4x each

~Plato

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-