June 27, 2024, 12:39:32 PMLatest Member: Donaldthorp
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » K.

K.

Started by KillerPig, August 05, 2011, 11:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllEyesOnMe

August 06, 2011, 01:49:19 PM #30 Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 01:51:16 PM by AllEyesOnMe
Quote from: Tricky on August 06, 2011, 02:12:27 AM
naw. just means we got history. You think Gabriel is honestly best pvper in game cuz hes ranked #1 pvper?

Eh, boom, sit down.
I know it's a late reply, but I couldn't help it.
It's funny how you always twist things to sound that you're right.
I agree with what you said about the pvp rankings, any noob can get 1st there by playing holo with his brother/sis/friend, stalking low lvl players and other sh1t like that.
But with sector it's completely different, because you really have to sacrifice some time and got to have nerves of steel to play the same game over and over again most of the time alone.
The perseverance to keep going even though you're profoundly bored, and sick of doing the same map 998454589234 times to get a better rank in the guild and to help the guild get in top is something and I'm not talking about those leechers that stay 20-30 min then they get bored and leave.
Have said that, you can't compare these these rankings.

KillerPig

This should be locked before something gets outta hand...

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

mo9

Quote from: KillerPig on August 06, 2011, 02:15:24 PM
This should be locked before something gets outta hand...
lolz i only posted 1nce here :p

btw alex +1

but imo  tricky meant pvp/guilds sector is somth totally diff lolz u only have 2 losses
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

kaos555

Quote from: asmit10 on August 05, 2011, 11:46:43 PM
Quote from: mo9 on August 05, 2011, 11:36:05 PM
Quote from: KillerPig on August 05, 2011, 11:28:24 PM
K, so everyone is gunna come to teh low server and liek join the guild naymed The Threat so we can be rank 1 an stuff. Kthxbai.

new era > the threat

nuff said

so y we rank 5 in 4 days and era still rank 13?

newera > the threat (nothing personal)

you cant beat us in pvp/sector/bvb ::) even if youre rank 5 or something you cant beat us in sector ::)

and NE is probably one of the best in low atm
[/quote] Light that maybe true but we own you in no lifeing :D

The path is open.

Yz

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on August 06, 2011, 01:49:19 PM
Quote from: Tricky on August 06, 2011, 02:12:27 AM
naw. just means we got history. You think Gabriel is honestly best pvper in game cuz hes ranked #1 pvper?

Eh, boom, sit down.
I know it's a late reply, but I couldn't help it.
It's funny how you always twist things to sound that you're right.
I agree with what you said about the pvp rankings, any noob can get 1st there by playing holo with his brother/sis/friend, stalking low lvl players and other sh1t like that.
But with sector it's completely different, because you really have to sacrifice some time and got to have nerves of steel to play the same game over and over again most of the time alone.
The perseverance to keep going even though you're profoundly bored, and sick of doing the same map 998454589234 times to get a better rank in the guild and to help the guild get in top is something and I'm not talking about those leechers that stay 20-30 min then they get bored and leave.
Have said that, you can't compare these these rankings.

keep hatin', it keeps me fresh in the mornings ;D
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-