April 19, 2024, 06:07:17 AMLatest Member: megaarkade1
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Just for fun!

Just for fun!

Started by ShinIchi, September 10, 2010, 02:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShinIchi

BOTS!! (BOUT!!): Not a good game.

Graphics: 6.5
Gameplay: 6 (monotone)
Originality: 7 (Nice, not great)
People in this server: 7.5 (Smart, some are hackers, but IDC)

Now...

Metal Rage: Great Game

Graphics: 9.7
Gameplay. 10.0
Originality: 8.5
People in the server: Not rated (I played with people from Japan).

You can take it as a suggestion, but, can you start a Metal Rage PServer? That's a wonderfull game developed by GameHi, I played it for 3 days, and LMAO, is based on machines that their weight is over 3.500 Kg. and about 4m height, have mane gears to equip and modify your mecha. I watched a trailer and I said: OMFG, looks nice; then, I played it and I said: OMFG, is great!

If you are interested, please, look for a trailer in youtube, and please Zylon Staff, make a PServer, my IP got banned from the Metal Rage (Country). The version for Europe and North America hasn't be released, you can make at least a playable PServer, that doesn't haves 100% of things that the game do, only playable. If you do it, you can take all the people that are waiting for the Europe/N.A version.

Maybe will be easy, maybe will be hard, but in the "System" folder in the game, you can see a .ini file where you can change the server IP and port.

If you are interested, there are 4 servers from where you can download the client, isn't in english, only japanese, chinese and korean.

http://metalrage.gamehi.co.kr/ (Korean).
http://tekki.gameyarou.jp/ (Japan).
http://metalrage.netmarble.net/ (Korean).
http://mr.wasabii.com.tw/index.html (Taiwan -Chinese-)
http://metalrage.gamehi.com/ (English ~Unreleased~)

I don't speak english as main language, but I'm sure that this message is understandable.

Iridion

Quote from: ShinIchi on September 10, 2010, 02:04:24 PM
is based on machines that their weight is over 3.500 Kg. and about 4m height,

you got something for wide and fat things

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Quote from: iridion3 on September 10, 2010, 02:07:28 PM
you got something for wide and fat things

hah, i understand the implication you slipped in.
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

no, because i tought he was another guy
i fail yes :(

thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Btw I watched vid. Looked bad. just missiles seem to do everything
DISCORD killyzkill

ShinIchi

Quote from: Tricky on September 10, 2010, 02:15:45 PM
Btw I watched vid. Looked bad. just missiles seem to do everything

Ye, but the game isn't "just misiles", you have to play it, there are 8 class of machines. With melee attack, short range attacks, snipers, heavy ammo, machine gun, and not "monotone" like BOUT!!, you just have to jump and hit, and you only can use 1 skill, the BOUT!! guns are fails, they had to add homing bullet, if you hit someone with your gun in PvP mode that's because you are so lucky.[/color]

Iridion

Sorry mister random-newcomer-came-out-of-nowhere, you didnt play BOTS, you cant understand how good the game is. It isnt just jump and attack, if you can't understand it and you like boring robot games with dead city and missiles everywhere then gtfo

thats how we roll maddie

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

ShinIchi

September 10, 2010, 03:11:39 PM #8 Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 03:15:29 PM by ShinIchi
Quote from: iridion3 on September 10, 2010, 02:36:36 PM
Sorry mister random-newcomer-came-out-of-nowhere, you didnt play BOTS, you cant understand how good the game is. It isnt just jump and attack, if you can't understand it and you like boring robot games with dead city and missiles everywhere then gtfo

Sorry for you, Mr. new man playing BOTS, I play BOTS since 2006, and: The weapons are garbage, if you do PvP you have to decrease at least 95% of the enemy's HP using normal hit and skills. I never said that the BOTS gameplay is really lame, is just "not great", you can control your BOT, but lol, I reached level 100 in BOTS!! (Acclaim) many times.

Characters:

IMMORTAL
MEGADEATH
ShinIchixD
EXTERMINANS
SLAYER (Ram, like level 80).

Obviusly, I used cheats, or just playing in rooms with cheaters. The PvP in BOUT!!/BOTS!! was wonderfull for me, because you can control 100% of your BOT move, but that 100% are just 11 movements: Move north, move east, move west, move south, jump, skill, gun, hit, jump attack, guard and trans. But aren't really 11, only are 8: Move, jump, skill, gun, hit, jump attack, guard and trans, and trans isn't really a movement, I just added it because the BOTS!! PvP was great.

Just watch a trailer that shows you all the machine classes, skills and weapons.

I never said: "BOTS!! is garbage, close it and add Metal Rage because is better". You think that I said it, but no, I just said: "Can the Zylon staff make a Metal Rage PServer? Is a good game and the Gameplay is better than the BOTS!! gameplay".

And now: What do you preefer? An old computer that only can be used to save text files, play Windows XP Games and use the Calc? Or a great computer that can be used to do many things (Modify images, play awesome games and do whatever you can do with a computer)?

Just choose:

1. 1024MB Ram
2. 4096 MB Ram

1. Processor Pentium 4.
2. Or Processor I7 980x.

1. NVidia 6500 GT.
2. NVidia GTX 480.

I preefer the 2nd, because you can do more things, isn't "monotone". BOTS!! for me is the first, good; but Metal Rage is the 2nd, awesome. I qualified everything, graphics, gameplay, and you can be considered like a "BOUTard", I can show you anything really better than BOTS!!, but you have played BOTS!! recently, and you can't take it out from your mind, you just want BOTS!!, BOTS!!, BOTS!!, the quality from other game doesn't matters, you just want BOTS!!, it doesn't matters if in the other game when you shoot to a wall is just gets down, you want BOTS!!, you are able to choose, BOTS!! or Gears of War 2, but you want BOTS!! because "Gears of War 2" is only a game with massive destruction weaps, where you can cut your enemy head with a saw, where you can fck a wall with shoots, all those awesome things, but you see them like "garbage", and that's because you played BOTS!!. Your rate is: "I didn't played Metal Rage, but I played BOTS!!, and BOTS!! is the best game because I never played anyhing like that, I have played many MMORPGs games where you can't control 100% of your character movement, but BOTS!! appeared, and is the best game, have fell on bankruptcy 2 times, but that's because they don't know what is BOTS!!"

Is just the true.

And I'm a really old player, I remember 1 thing:

GM Santa: "The shop wouldn't work anymore"

GM Santa said it like 2 years ago in Acclaim BOTS!!

And I remember when a guy called "GM Java" appeared, I said myself: Is a real GM? Is just a forum GM? Is a game Mod? Will he ban the cheaters? Oh yeah, I remember everything, I remember the old adds in BOTS!!, do you like the fried chicken? Do you wanna buy cash? Mmm, I can't remember if was a "MCDonald's" advertise. Mmm, the shop yeah, was great, you just clicked buy, then equip and go to find a room to play. Mmm, Oh! New Update! New map! Core Dump, is the old core dump, just bigger, and better. What's an Elite Level? :O, nice update, it gives me 70 exp, normal maps only 35 or 40. New event? :O, 2x Exp, 2x Gigas, I love the christmass. Shop isn't working, :(, **** hackers. New event? 6x Exp :D, I reached level 100 in 10 hours, I was level 85, BOTS!! will be fixed. Channels disappeared? :O, maybe server error, I try later. Incorrect user ID? It never appeared me. Banned? :O, in-game hacking xD.

Man, I play it since Oct. 2006.

I remember my friend, Slayer3000, reached level 100, then he disappeared.

GM Santa said something about: zirak360 is banned, I can't remember is was 360 or 260, I just remember when he said it.

vedzen

September 10, 2010, 03:23:43 PM #9 Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 03:25:45 PM by vedzen
maybe bots is not perfect but me and others are loving it because it's unique >.>
EDIT: and maybe weapons are "garbage" because...dunno..bots it's not a shooter?!

Iridion

Sorry random guy, I'm a 06'er and I guess more known than you, tell me if I am wrong :3

thats how we roll maddie

ShinIchi

Quote from: iridion3 on September 10, 2010, 03:24:50 PM
Sorry random guy, I'm a 06'er and I guess more known than you, tell me if I am wrong :3

? OK, It doesn't matters now, just forget it, and, we don't wanna talk about how was BOTS!! 4 years ago. Now, mmm, Rate BOTS!!, rate Gameplay (Rate PvP, PvE and Base mode), rate the originality (Is original, but not a good idea), rate all the gameplay, tell me the good things in PvP mode, in PvE mode and in base mode (I don't care about graphics, I just want an exctiing a good game, like "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" for N64).

Yz

I hate BC compared to bots.
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Lolk, peace, to me sector is fun because of teamwork
Pvp is fun because it's always somehow different, you dont do the same thing
Bvb, I dont really know because I barely played it :P

thats how we roll maddie

ShinIchi

I just hate the BC exp, many levels to reach, many games to play to reach level 200, all that you wanna do in BOTS!! is PvP, everybody or 90% of people hate the Mission or PvE mode. Same in BOTS!! but in BOTS!! just was: Search a hack, wait for the weekend, now, 6x boost, play like a freak and reach level 100, now just PvP, PvP and kill everybody. I hate those strange new gears, I love the 108 set (108 set in past BoutCheetah, I can't remember the name), I don't like those new sets. I want the Evade E.F. The past BoutCheetah was better. I want 950 evade again! xD.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-