April 27, 2024, 06:03:51 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Join Expo {Ad} 2

Join Expo {Ad} 2

Started by koolwolf2, August 08, 2011, 08:59:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Did you decide to join after reading this thread?

No I didn't
2 (40%)
No I didn't
3 (60%)
Not sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: August 15, 2011, 08:59:42 AM

koolwolf2

August 08, 2011, 08:59:42 AM Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 09:00:47 AM by koolwolf2

Hello players most of you know me, if not I am TheShadowXx and I play Zylongaming's 2nd server Expodite.

I hereby invite u to join me and to enjoy a fast paced action packed game known as Expodite (GunZ)

Being a 3rd person shooter this game includes everything a gamer wants from sword fights to gun fights and even the ability to scale walls with a very dynamic game play twist.

This game is also filled with different modes for the enjoyment of you are your fellow friends

Here in Expo we decided to help the player improve and level up and learn new styles to play this game if you cared to look it up, this game is quite dynamic.

I thank you for reading this post and hope you decided to join expo.

Screenies:
                                                                               Scalling walls

Rocket launcher

Tribal sword charge

*I might make a trailer soon*

Newest one:

Allie

You seriously should show fast paced crap instead of random screenshots.
Next time suicide and watch me do ninja shit in the ruins and get 5 screenshots of that.
hah.

eco999

@ Shadow LOL CMON DUDE

@ Allie I would take screenies but I have a bad feeling about that...

Allie

Wait, did you seriously take a screenshot of alt climbing instead of slash and/or switch climbing.
o.O.

eco999

He always does that,I think?

Allie

No I think he slash climbs.

Pokeh

asmit10

Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

koolwolf2

Yeah well fast paced crap = Good Vid
Need to work on that
Newest one:

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-