April 28, 2024, 03:01:34 AMLatest Member: lmhbk1234
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » So if i'm to make a mod.

So if i'm to make a mod.

Started by tryer1234, September 10, 2010, 06:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tryer1234

I want to know how many people would use this mod. I've seen alot of people wanting it on the forums. Its the old BOTS!! health bar. AM i to late to make it or is the slot still open. Also which file is the health bar?

Thanks ^_^

HiddenCamera

Health Bars = ui_play_name_user_gauge1.tga [There's three of them (gauge1, 2, 3) each one for blue health, orange, and red.]

Thanks to LiquidChaos^

tryer1234

Quote from: HiddenCamera on September 10, 2010, 06:32:08 PM
Health Bars = ui_play_name_user_gauge1.tga [There's three of them (gauge1, 2, 3) each one for blue health, orange, and red.]

Thanks! Now all I need to know is, is it worth the effort, would anyone use it?

HiddenCamera

Quote from: tryer1234 on September 10, 2010, 06:36:21 PM
Thanks! Now all I need to know is, is it worth the effort, would anyone use it?
That's for you to find out.  Make it (do your best on it o.O) then make a post and see what people say.  What you could work on, what was good, ideas, etc. 

Thanks to LiquidChaos^

tryer1234

September 10, 2010, 07:05:19 PM #4 Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 07:08:10 PM by tryer1234
Im stuck, I found the bars themselves, but what file is the border that contains everything?
I can't seem to find the file that has the B and the rest of the bar.

EDIT: it seems hidden camera were thinking of the bar above your bots head. I was thinking about the hud bar. What file is the hud bar.

HiddenCamera

ui_play_int_back

Download Xnviewer to locate which file you want to mod.  It's a whole lot easier.

Thanks to LiquidChaos^

tryer1234

tryer1234

Quote from: HiddenCamera on September 10, 2010, 07:10:55 PM
ui_play_int_back

Download Xnviewer to locate which file you want to mod.  It's a whole lot easier.

Last question (I hope), I've got everything working, and decided to even include the original bots bar that was over your bots head. Theres only one problem, the text for the name isn't bold like it was in bots. What file takes care of text like the name, after finding it the mod will be 100% complete.

firejetsam

I think the text is coded into bout.dat,so you can't edit it...

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-