June 23, 2024, 01:43:18 AMLatest Member: holidayesim
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Live Support.

Live Support.

Started by mhj, August 12, 2011, 09:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhj

I was thinking about this. Many pro sites has a Live Support Chat where you can get straight help from other players or certain persons. If we could get this people who has trouble could get faster help. We could sign up a team, this could also be a forum mod job?

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Yz

i can be a part of this if its approved :)
DISCORD killyzkill

mo9

there arnt  enough ppl qualified to be part of said support group
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

asmit10

Many pro sites have a 24/7 Live Support Chat, which Zylon Gaming cannot have. ALthough we could have a normal support group most problems are either hackers, which any staff below GM cannot do anything about(I dont even know why we have mods, please tell me 1 FKING THING THAT A MOD CAN DO THAT A NORMAL PLAYER CANT??)or it's about "My brother hacked on my account and I wanna be unbanned I promise he will never do it again -sad face-." or smthing similar. I feel this might help, but not enough to put the time and effort into doing.
/my opinion

Quote from: mhj on August 12, 2011, 09:51:18 PM
I was thinking about this. Many pro sites has a Live Support Chat where you can get straight help from other players or certain PEOPLE. If we could get this people who HAVE trouble could get faster help. We could sign up a team, this could also be a forum mod job?

/fixed some grammar errors :)

Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

mhj

made me lol asmit, thanks for the grammar fix bro :D.

I have already realised that we can't have it 24/7, but we could have the most active hours for sure.
I also think we have enough qualified people.

asmit10

Errm, you didnt answer my side question.

(I dont even know why we have mods, please tell me 1 FKING THING THAT A MOD CAN DO THAT A NORMAL PLAYER CANT??)
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Yz

Quote from: asmit10 on August 12, 2011, 10:03:27 PM

(I dont even know why we have mods, please tell me 1 FKING THING THAT A MOD CAN DO THAT A NORMAL PLAYER CANT??)

well they get power. that's why they want it. they are meant to make game look more professional and be there for players who need a helping hand.

that's the honest purpose. don't derail topic though
DISCORD killyzkill

mhj

August 12, 2011, 10:06:38 PM #7 Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 10:07:46 PM by mhj

Oh yeah, forgot that. I am NOT suggesting this will be for only mods. I think all staff should have access to it + a team of regularly people who are qualified.
I think the most people should be non-staff, but the staff should of course have access too.

I can give you 1 thing :P. they can enter a game without having to enter pass!

I will get some sleep & then look at the replies tomorrow ;)

asmit10

Quote from: Tricky on August 12, 2011, 10:05:16 PM

well they get power. that's why they want it. they are meant to make game look more professional and be there for players who need a helping hand.

that's the honest purpose. don't derail topic though

So basically they can kick glitchers instead of reporting them? That's a GREAT POWER! Let normall players deal with the glitchers and let the mods kick them.

@hjuler, most hackers are korean which dont have a passed room, and even if they do they can just kick you if your a mod.

/back on topic

If this gets made (which I personally don't think it will) I would want to join :).
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Yz

yea and they get free member and zylon flags and kick powers to anyone they want if they keep it underground again as i said you know too little to be getting into those kinds of topics

also knowing the amount of errors and people getting banned (who will go to the live support) we will need like 5-10 people on at a time for this to work
DISCORD killyzkill

asmit10

Quote from: Tricky on August 12, 2011, 10:12:22 PM
yea and they get free member and zylon flags and kick powers to anyone they want if they keep it underground again as i said you know too little to be getting into those kinds of topics

also knowing the amount of errors and people getting banned (who will go to the live support) we will need like 5-10 people on at a time for this to work

Ya, it's a great idea to give people free member so that people can make applications for free member not mod. Free member should be takin out imo.

Zylon flags? I get that, it resembles that you are part of the staff.

Kick powers? So they can kick glitchers instead of reporting them. What are they gonna do kick someone that they rage at in pvp? Ya, they will. Are they gonna kick hackers? Ya, when they should be reporting them.

If a member of the BoutCheetah community wants to be mod, then they will apply even if there were NO benefits. Which I doubt people would do, considering almost all the mods dont report people, and if they do it's very seldom. Or uncommon
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Yz

the position itself attracts powermaniacs/egojerks

its a typical thing, you'll learn eventually

gonna avoid thread now since we hijacked it PM me if u wanna keep talking to me about this
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

Quote from: asmit10 on August 12, 2011, 09:59:44 PM
Many pro sites have a 24/7 Live Support Chat, which Zylon Gaming cannot have. ALthough we could have a normal support group most problems are either hackers, which any staff below GM cannot do anything about(I dont even know why we have mods, please tell me 1 FKING THING THAT A MOD CAN DO THAT A NORMAL PLAYER CANT??)or it's about "My brother hacked on my account and I wanna be unbanned I promise he will never do it again -sad face-." or smthing similar. I feel this might help, but not enough to put the time and effort into doing.
/my opinion

Mute spammers/flamers in the lobby.
ANY OTHER NEW*** COMMENTS?

asmit10

Quote from: Allie on August 13, 2011, 12:39:27 AM
/my opinion

fku. I made this post b4 I made the other u dont have to go post on both :/
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Allie

Quote from: asmit10 on August 13, 2011, 12:44:11 AM
Quote from: Allie on August 13, 2011, 12:39:27 AM
/my opinion

fku. I made this post b4 I made the other u dont have to go post on both :/

You deserved both.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-