June 23, 2024, 12:23:15 AMLatest Member: holidayesim
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » I will no longer eat any sot of meat ever again

I will no longer eat any sot of meat ever again

Started by kaos555, August 17, 2011, 03:33:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaos555

The path is open.

Bounty

Lol,

I watched this video in Foundation of Fitness with some other videos, I've been a vegetarian for 7 months now.

First couple of weeks was hard, but then I got used to it.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Scythe

Don't think, feel

kaos555

Quote from: Bounty on August 17, 2011, 05:24:18 AM
Lol,

I watched this video in Foundation of Fitness with some other videos, I've been a vegetarian for 7 months now.

O.o Jesus human's are sickening. and ye... fk meat forever and i bet the first weeks will be hard but im in all the way...

The path is open.

AllEyesOnMe

August 17, 2011, 06:35:48 AM #4 Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 06:40:09 AM by AllEyesOnMe
Quote from: kaos555 on August 17, 2011, 06:19:43 AM
Quote from: Bounty on August 17, 2011, 05:24:18 AM
Lol,

O.o Jesus human's are sickening. and ye... fk meat forever and i bet the first weeks will be hard but im in all the way...
It's not that hard milk, eggs,soya vegetables and fruits are good too.
It's good that my dad lives in the countryside, village ppl take care of their animals and eggs, milk = always fresh.

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

kaos555

Quote from: Rossbach on August 17, 2011, 06:46:15 AM
*Eats meat while watching this.*
Your one of the people that should die !! i cried after watching that video T^T.

The path is open.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

AllEyesOnMe

It's funny how some people that are so against animal cruelty ragarding pets stuff themselves with double, triple burgers and chicken nuggets all day.

kaos555

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on August 17, 2011, 07:06:21 AM
It's funny how some people that are so against animal cruelty ragarding pets stuff themselves with double, triple burgers and chicken nuggets all day.
i dont have pets >:3

The path is open.

Rossbach

August 17, 2011, 07:15:00 AM #10 Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 07:16:22 AM by Rossbach
Ross does not care how they are treated and shiz. Ross just wants his food. Just like Animals slaughter other animals to live. Good old Natural selection.

Omnomnom eating toast.

hawk5005

This video is sad and shit but it's not like 1 people out of 7billion( or more ) will make a difference. Before you say "oh but if you think this way then we never will", people won't change, ever. And it's impossible to "corrupt" 7 bil people to go vegetarian.
And even if this happened and the animals would be freed, they would end up in the same way ( if not worst ) sooner or later.
You guys should watch this: http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s06e05-fun-with-veal

eco999

NeoKiller

I do feel sorry for the animals, but I simply can't live without meat.
And I also watches just like 30 seconds then quit lol

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-