June 02, 2024, 05:10:42 PMLatest Member: jachary
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Box Barrier? ;D

Box Barrier? ;D

Started by TwitchFast, August 22, 2011, 02:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwitchFast

Quote from: Dylan1990 on August 23, 2011, 11:06:43 PM
I was actually just gonna post a topic on the same problem... I would really like it if this was put into the game as I was just playing and There were allot of boxes dropped in 11 and I only got 4 out of lets say any where from 10-20... I just bought membership for this very reason of getting boxes... now I cant get any of them... I hope this problem can be fixed.
In all honesty, I really don't believe anyone will do anything about this o_o too much effort ;-;

Dylan1990

Well another option is to make it so that the boxes fall out right where u killed the guys. Not sure if that would be any easier but thats another thing that may be possible.

KillerPig

Quote from: mo9 on August 23, 2011, 11:15:43 PM
Quote from: Allie on August 23, 2011, 10:56:41 PM
Quote from: mo9 on August 23, 2011, 08:26:40 PM
Quote from: Allie on August 23, 2011, 06:01:09 PM
Quote from: mo9 on August 23, 2011, 04:43:54 PM
uh
i think its possible cause u knw in holo after the glass shatters stract sometimes spawns on invisible ground that u cant stand on

idk if u get where i'm going at  and idk if it could be copied on to sector maps

Stract appears if a person is pushed\falls?
My well I guess this'll have to be patched.
.-. wai ?
ur killing da game
easiest way to get stract was holo and it still wasnt easy 

-9999 rep, I don't like you anymore new***.
that huwt me

Don't worry mo, I do the same thing.
-9999 rep for Piggy too.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

TwitchFast

Quote from: Dylan1990 on August 24, 2011, 10:40:41 PM
Well another option is to make it so that the boxes fall out right where u killed the guys. Not sure if that would be any easier but thats another thing that may be possible.
Yeah my friend suggested that, but that'd just make it alittle more boring :T hence the reason I thought of the barrier, I'm suprised no-one else had wanted this in all honesty, it's damned annoying to lose boxes.

Toast

But are you saying that if a box lands into the water/lava it floats on it? If it is wouldn't you have to suicide for it? Or do you mean that there's an invisible wall that only boxes can touch it and reflect off?

mo9

Quote from: Toast on August 26, 2011, 07:24:09 PM
But are you saying that if a box lands into the water/lava it floats on it? If it is wouldn't you have to suicide for it? Or do you mean that there's an invisible wall that only boxes can touch it and reflect off?
he meant reflect it off
but the floating idea is better
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

TwitchFast

Quote from: Toast on August 26, 2011, 07:24:09 PM
I meant there's an invisible wall that stands upright to if a box does go off, it hits that wall and bounces back (Only boxes can collide with it.)

mhj

I like the floating idea also :O. But it will properly just look to much like a glitch. I say we stay to the barrier ;)

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-