May 23, 2024, 06:00:46 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » Hello BoutCheetah!

Hello BoutCheetah!

Started by boros6, August 22, 2011, 11:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boros6

Hello Community of BoutCheetah, i know this is probably the wrong section but anyways I would like to say hello to all the players and admins, mods, GMs out there and i would like to start off by describing my self a little bit :)

Age - 18

HSD/GED - HSD

Job - Wal-mart D:

My lifetime long dream -  Becoming apart of the USMC ( I'm currently enlisting in Sept.)

My Favorite thing to do -  play BoutCheetah, Train for marines, and helpful to others when needed.

My Favorite drink - Dr. Pepper

okay so my name is Charles and im 18 i do smoke weed( DO NOT DO IT ITS A BAD HABIT AND NOT GOOD FOR YOU!!) I'm one heck of a computer nerd. i love gaming and i love to play BoutCheetah I'm active almost everyday(mostly on game though Because the forums I'm still figuring out :) )  Hopefully one day soon I can become a mod/admin/GM to help people out and to stop hackers.  I do have many ideas for this game that range between amour-guns-wings-minibots-u name it i have a good idea about it.. my IGN is I_kickyour_azz if my name is against the rules let me know and I will ask a admin/GM how to change it or if they will change it for me. and yes I am a Proud Member of BoutCheetah both playing and purchasing coins and membership from them.. if you have any questions about me or you would simply just like to say hello feel free to pm me, and I will get back to you ASAP!

I DO HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON IN THE GAME! AND REMEMBER HAVE FUN! :)
                                                                                                                                                                -Charles

Meta

Wrong section to introduce yourself but welcome to the community.

iwasbobo

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

NeoKiller

Quote from: Gramps on August 23, 2011, 08:46:14 AM
Quote from: boros6 on August 22, 2011, 11:31:17 PM

i do smoke weed

Welcome to my world :)
A world built out of alcohol, weed and pu**y ? Invite me once please!

@boros Welcome to BoutCheetah, have fun and enjoy :)

Allie

If you're a member you can change your own name here.

Toast

Welcome, and wow, he's a member already.
lol.

BoutRoodi

IGN: Roodi
Level: 150
Guild: none

mhj

Wellcome. Hope you enjoy your stay :)

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

jackhammer

Selene

August 23, 2011, 12:14:55 PM #10 Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 12:15:46 PM by Allison
Welcome to Boutcheetah, I hope you have a great time. If you need any help just ask me.

Robocop7ant

Quote from: NeoKiller on August 23, 2011, 08:59:08 AM

i do smoke weed

A world built out of alcohol, weed and pu**y ? Invite me once please!

Invite me too ;D

by the way, welcome to our community, hope you stay, and makes friends ;)
cyah in game maybe.
<br />

boros6

August 23, 2011, 05:21:02 PM #12 Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 05:35:28 PM by hawk5005

i do smoke weed

hehe its good but i smoke the legal bc i got a job i got to keep :D  
Quote from: Toast on August 23, 2011, 11:01:30 AM
Welcome, and wow, he's a member already.
lol.

whats wrong with me alraedy becoming a member? i read the benefits and i wanted to be one :) gotta support the game somehow correct?

Quote from: Allie on August 23, 2011, 09:33:42 AM
If you're a member you can change your own name here.

Thanks Allie i will be sure to change my name to something more suitable :)

hawk5005

Welcome and bro you gotta learn to use the "Modify" button instead of triple posting. :P

NeoKiller

Quote from: hawk5005 on August 23, 2011, 05:31:24 PM
Welcome and bro you gotta learn to use the "Modify" button instead of triple posting. :P
And you gotta learn to edit correctly and avoid fail quotes. :P

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-