June 03, 2024, 11:11:06 AMLatest Member: ohmypetgroom
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Marketplace » Normal Server » Tanqq's Arms Dealer ! Discounts for Thanksgiving ! Take a look here :D

Tanqq's Arms Dealer ! Discounts for Thanksgiving ! Take a look here :D

Started by tanqq, August 24, 2011, 09:32:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanqq

[ Tanqq's Arms Dealer ]

'' Best arms for the best bot. Come on in and take a look at our finest ! ''

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=marketplace;channel=0;ma=viewshop;shop=27333
I will update the shop with new items everyday if possible. So please visit the shop often to check out the latest and best items I have to offer.

The prices are according to my valuation so please feel free to offer on any item you're interested in. If the price isn't suitable to your liking, please post here so we can negotiate and make out a deal.  ;)

NOTE :

1. All Parts for Any BOT Type is available in only +3, +4 and +5. If you want +1 or +2 parts, please request the item using the format  below.

2. All MiniBots are available in +1 - +3. For the information, +1 gives CRT, +2 gives TG and +3 gives SP.

3. All Guns are available in +3.

4. All Energy Fields ( E.Fs) are available in +1 - +3. +1 gives CRT, +2 gives TG and finally +3 gives SP.

5. All Shields and Shoulders are available in +1 and +3. +1 gives TG, +2 gives Range Attack and +3 gives TD. I did not include any +2 Shields and Shoulders in the shop due to the low request. But feel free to request them though and I will grind for them.

6. All coin items are unused.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ Coins Section ]
As I don't know what coin items you may want, I set up a Coins Section to fulfill your needs. I currently have about 1.5m coins to spend. The amount  of coins will vary from time to time as I update the shop.

If you want to request a coin item, use the format below :

IGN :
Items wanted :
Amount of Coins needed :
Offer :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ Item Request Section ]

Feel free to request items wanted which is not available in the shop. I will look for the items you want and PM you when I found it. Bear in mind I only grind from lvl 1 - lvl 172.

Use this format to request items:

IGN :
Items wanted :
Lvl to obtain item :
Payment :

Thank you.

NeoKiller

IGN : Mod Neo
Items wanted : 3 LvL 150 heads +5 and 5 LvL 150 bodies +5
Lvl to obtain item : 146,161,172
Payment: eh, you know I pay good :]

5thnbg

IGN : BlueLight21
Items wanted : 3x body +5 lvl 150
Lvl to obtan item : 149,153,161
Payment : Hmm...15mil gigas each.

tanqq

Okay guys. I will grind for these items. I will inform each of you by PM when I found one or more of these items.

Meanwhile you might want to check out my shop a bit, as I updated it with a few more items including an extremely rare 14 day Kowbot trans which is unavaible in the store now! The price can be negotiated.

tanqq

Quote from: thekompostas on August 24, 2011, 04:36:29 PM
are you selling kowbot for bs?
Depends on the amount you're offering. But I prefer gigas over bs.

EDIT : Sorry for the inconvenience but the 14 day Kowbot is sold to thematic for the price of 95 million. Shop is also updated with more E.Fs, Guns, Shields, Shoulders and other items.

NOTE : The E.F's are available from +1 - +3. Guns are only available in +3. Shields and Shoulders are only available in +1 and +3.

Scythe

IGN :
Items wanted :BLADIUM BODY 2X +5
Lvl to obtain item :162
Payment :GIGAS AND BS YOU OFFER
Don't think, feel

tanqq

I will get to the requests as soon as possible.

UPDATE : I will be adding +3 parts to the shop along with the +4 and +5 available. Hope you can find the items you want in my shop!

NeoKiller

Quote from: NeoKiller on August 24, 2011, 10:19:05 AM
Items wanted : 2 LvL 150 heads +5 and 5 LvL 150 bodies +5
Lvl to obtain item : 146,161,172

Ônly 2 heads now, I bought one already.

5thnbg

Quote from: 5thnbg on August 24, 2011, 10:49:44 AM
2x  body here too.
I bought one already.

Toast

IGN : FM Toast
Items wanted : 2 +5 bladium bodies.
Lvl to obtain item : 149, 153, 161, 172.
Payment : Right now I only have 2.7m gigas and 41k coins. I offer both. I'll try to get more gigas/coins later.

NeoKiller

My new list.

Items wanted : 1 LvL 150 head +5 and 5 LvL 150 bodies +5
Lvl to obtain item : 149,161,172

tanqq

Okay Neo. I will get to the requests as soon as possible. I found tons of +3 parts but hardly any +4 or +5 parts but I will keep searching or use a combination coupon on the +3s. ;)

The combination will be coming from my own pocket so don't worry :)

5thnbg

Quote from: 5thnbg on August 25, 2011, 12:18:42 PM
Quote from: 5thnbg on August 24, 2011, 10:49:44 AM
2x  body here too.
I bought one already.
I`m so sorry tanq but i already got myself those from hard sector grind.
So no more itemz for me.

eco999

Ohai Tanqq. I see you're back. I can help you grind level 161 for +5 items and coins if you want. I'm low on coins anyway.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-