June 01, 2024, 12:06:09 PMLatest Member: idstar007
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Selling coin items[Suggestion]

Selling coin items[Suggestion]

Started by eco999, August 26, 2011, 09:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Quote from: Zack66775 on September 04, 2011, 12:39:39 AM
LOLOLOLOL ^^^^^^^^^ He really just pwned you dude. Read the entire message before you make a dumb post XD

Let's make you look like an idiot. I have nothing better to do; going to bed soon.

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on August 30, 2011, 01:26:42 PM
Coins are so easy to find already; instead of selling it to the shop, why didn't you just give it to some newb that didn't have many coins?

Quote from: eco999 on September 04, 2011, 12:31:27 AM
QuoteI accidentally bought a 1 year merc pack of Echo Force when I was suppost to buy an Arsenal 1 year. I had to sell it to the shop because no one would buy it.

Selling it to the shop renders no change back -- that said, you basically deleted the item you spent 50k+ coins on.
Jeff was saying you could have been nice instead of the rude ass mother****er you've been lately and give it away instead of "deleting" it like you did.
You don't have to sell it, could have just given it away -- you would've had the same thing in return anyway (nothing) while helping another person.

Click

Quote from: Allie on September 04, 2011, 11:41:01 PM
Quote from: Zack66775 on September 04, 2011, 12:39:39 AM
LOLOLOLOL ^^^^^^^^^ He really just pwned you dude. Read the entire message before you make a dumb post XD

Let's make you look like an idiot. I have nothing better to do; going to bed soon.

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on August 30, 2011, 01:26:42 PM
Coins are so easy to find already; instead of selling it to the shop, why didn't you just give it to some newb that didn't have many coins?

Quote from: eco999 on September 04, 2011, 12:31:27 AM
QuoteI accidentally bought a 1 year merc pack of Echo Force when I was suppost to buy an Arsenal 1 year. I had to sell it to the shop because no one would buy it.

Selling it to the shop renders no change back -- that said, you basically deleted the item you spent 50k+ coins on.
Jeff was saying you could have been nice instead of the rude ass mother****er you've been lately and give it away instead of "deleting" it like you did.
You don't have to sell it, could have just given it away -- you would've had the same thing in return anyway (nothing) while helping another person.
But you just ignored his suggestion.
Whats wrong or bad about when you sell a coin item, you recieve a little refund ?
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-