April 18, 2024, 03:46:25 AMLatest Member: WileyClero
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Regarding all auto bans

Regarding all auto bans

Started by Santa, August 27, 2011, 04:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

August 27, 2011, 04:32:11 PM Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 04:53:17 PM by Santa
Hello, I recently made a pretty rash decision to un-ban all automatically banned accounts.  However, there are a few clauses with this.  Every banned account has been deducted 60% gigas, botstract, coins and exp.  I will post some statistics soon of what was done.  I realize now that 99% of the bans could have been avoidable by simply adding what I recently did to ZylonShield, so I sincerely apologize to the banned people out there who were banned over the months BoutCheetah was hackable with ease.

(This may take anywhere from 1-2 hours for the new script I made to finish.)

Thanks!

~RedEyes.

Edit 1: Completed 2:52 PM EST.

A total of: 8,746,001,444 gigas in the high channel was removed from banned accounts.
A total of: 1,360,602 botstract in the high channel was removed from banned accounts.
A total of: 201,152,228 gigas in the low channel  was removed from banned accounts.
A total of: 33,324 botstract in the low channel was removed from banned accounts.
A total of: 127,313,375 coins in the high channel was removed from banned accounts.
A total of: 7,371,192 coins in the low channel was removed from banned accounts.
A total of: 656,721,252 exp in the high channel was removed from banned accounts.
A total of: 42,154,774 exp in the low channel was removed from banned accounts.
A total of: 10,538 accounts were unbanned.

KillerPig

Why are you apologizing to the hackers who hacked when BC was "hackable with ease". Keep them banned, that's their punishment and they should live with it.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

funnyshit

lol and u decided that after i suffered for 3 months?
lol idc anyways!!!!@!@!@!@!

Santa

Quote from: funnyshit on August 27, 2011, 04:36:06 PM

I did it only because 99% of the hacks do not work anymore, and it techncially is my fault that hacks were not patched.

Rossbach

Quote from: Santa on August 27, 2011, 04:37:56 PM
Quote from: funnyshit on August 27, 2011, 04:36:06 PM

I did it only because 99% of the hacks do not work anymore, and it techncially is my fault that hacks were not patched.

All blame Kenny! .-.

Omnomnom eating toast.

mo9

hmm cool , so u deleted the autoban system ?
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Santa

mo9

are you willing on deleting it ?

its kinda useless now isnt it ?

vv secks box

mhj

Great Santa. It did seem useless to have it up. You can also make more money on the people who got unbanned :D

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Selene

August 27, 2011, 04:48:50 PM #9 Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 04:49:36 PM by Allison
It still good because if there were a hack that could get through then the auto ban would banned them after 10 times.

mo9

Quote from: Allison on August 27, 2011, 04:48:50 PM
It still good because if there were a hack that could get through then the auto ban would banned them after 10 times.
if somone is smart enough to bypass the shield the auto-ban would easily dodge the autoban

vv secks box

mhj

Quote from: mo9 on August 27, 2011, 04:51:26 PM
Quote from: Allison on August 27, 2011, 04:48:50 PM
if somone is smart enough to bypass the shield the auto-ban would easily dodge the autoban

That is true. But that's why we have mods right?

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

mo9

mods cant knw if he is hacking if they do not recognize the hack.

vv secks box

Allie

There will always be a new hack released; hackers will always exist.
Though I disagree with this decision, Kenny did this because hacking was the easiest thing in the world to do until our anti hack.
Now hacking will be decreased 99% and until someone releases new hacks (which will be patched once we find it) the amount of people able to hack are virtually extremely slim.

Now that there's an anti-hack, the anti-ban will be more effective as it's not easy to hack anymore.

funnyshit

Quote from: Allie on August 27, 2011, 04:54:41 PM
There will always be a new hack released; hackers will always exist.
Though I disagree with this decision, Kenny did this because hacking was the easiest thing in the world to do until our anti hack.
Now hacking will be decreased 99% and until someone releases new hacks (which will be patched once we find it) the amount of people able to hack are virtually extremely slim.

Now that there's an anti-hack, the anti-ban will be more effective as it's not easy to hack anymore.
what do u mean in :extremely slim.? as in for Slim Shady?
i know its not slim shady but i wanna know what does slim means!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-