June 03, 2024, 10:20:40 AMLatest Member: ohmypetgroom
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » God's Requiem?

God's Requiem?

Started by Toast, August 28, 2011, 10:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toast

August 28, 2011, 10:54:24 AM Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 10:55:11 AM by Toast
God's Requiem should be replaced by Jura's Requiem. For God's Requiem, there will be 5 bosses. (all the 5 pvp gods) You will have to battle the god's trans, [(Number of people in the room x2) If possible] from the weakest god to the strongest god. After you finished beating the guards to the god, you'll have to actually fight the god itself. (If possible, if not make a bigger and stronger version of the trans) Then last boss would be Zeon, and digidragons. Every time you face a different god, the map scene would change. Time limit would be 40 minutes.

eco999

August 28, 2011, 10:56:23 AM #1 Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 11:01:41 AM by eco999
No because the current map is already really hard.

Yz

impossible for map to change

god's req should replace jura's req, not be replaced by

sounds okay tho
DISCORD killyzkill

Toast

koolwolf2

More like Zeon's requiem 

Tho aren't they called "Pvp Gods" Not "Sector Gods"
Newest one:

Gramps

I like the idea, would be nice to have a new challenge :)

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

koolwolf2

Quote from: Tricky on August 28, 2011, 10:58:31 AM
impossible for map to change

god's req should replace jura's req, not be replaced by

sounds okay tho
I don't think that is impossible

Game command shit (am just assumin don't know shiz)

After killing the boss

End game

Send player to room

Start new game

Next boss

Etc

Tho there should only be 1 visible map and 4 hidden ones

Where the visible map sends the command (when boss is killed) To start the 2nd hidden one

Btw I think that is A LOT OF CODING

Newest one:

Allie

That is exactly what I was thinking; if the server cooperates with ZylonShield, it is completely possible for you to finish the first map, get 0 exp/gigas/etc for it, or return to room as soon as you kill the boss with a delay of course, then immediately start the new map, but the problem here is that it wouldn't have an ID unless we added it to the others.

AKA, the sector list which you select, we can't start a new map unless the map is there, because it'd have to send the planet ID.

Click

Quote from: Allie on August 30, 2011, 01:37:20 AM
That is exactly what I was thinking; if the server cooperates with ZylonShield, it is completely possible for you to finish the first map, get 0 exp/gigas/etc for it, or return to room as soon as you kill the boss with a delay of course, then immediately start the new map, but the problem here is that it wouldn't have an ID unless we added it to the others.

AKA, the sector list which you select, we can't start a new map unless the map is there, because it'd have to send the planet ID.
So this isnt going to happen right ?
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

koolwolf2

It might be in the sector list tho make it unclickable or sumthin
Newest one:

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Delta

+1 :) i already wanted  a new map lol

Toast

Quote from: koolwolf2 on August 30, 2011, 11:19:37 AM

It might be in the sector list tho make it unclickable or sumthin

What I was going to say. :P

Zack66775

+1. I think it would be fun to have an amazing boss map (even if I am currently in the 50's XP )

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-