May 25, 2024, 08:48:27 PMLatest Member: honk
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » For the record (regarding expo)

For the record (regarding expo)

Started by Allie, August 28, 2011, 10:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

August 28, 2011, 10:37:34 PM Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 10:40:23 PM by Allie
This is mainly focused @ Bonzo, who utterly disappointed me and lost much of my respect by overreacting to quick judgement.

Quote from: BonzoDog on August 28, 2011, 09:04:29 PM
Do you not pay attention? you saw me play ONCE and that was the second I started playing, I have a level 43 on Euro which i reached in a day, I was quite active on it until earlier when my character stopped working :( so because you only saw me play my first 3 or 4 matches you can't really judge, so don't talk to me about nooby tactics & all that. How was I meant to know the SMG starting set-up was nooby?

+ don't worry, I won't be joining expo anyway, I don't appeal to the community and the community doesn't appeal to me. & also no one even plays this server. heads up - Euro = superior and as long as it exists it will remain superior. It has an average of 1000 people on at one time, on expo your lucky to have 2 online...

so I won't be coming on this page again, there is no need to reply to me as you will be talking to yourself. + for future reference - DON'T BE SO JUDGEMENTAL, you've given me the wrong impression of the expo community thus I have moved. goodbye.

Okay..so..to start on this, you first started playing no earlier than August 25th?
That's.....what......a week experience with GunZ? Grats dude, you're uber pro.
A week of experience gives you the right to kick everyones ass! ! ! ! !

If you're gonna take
Quote from: DarkShadow89 on August 26, 2011, 04:19:59 AM
Lol not to be mean
and
Quote from: koolwolf2 on August 26, 2011, 11:32:21 PM
*Hardly any grammar was used
*Hardly any experience ingame
*Hardly anylevel at all
*THIS UR FIRST POST
*Hardly are respective 3:
as a community that rages at you for applying, than your flow of logic is worse than I thought and I'm glad you left Sanctuary.
Both of them simply pointed out that you didn't reach the requirements that I mentioned were necessary to apply.
But k, your the uber pro, rite? !!

btw, I am 99% sure I'm the second most skilled person from BC in GunZ.
oh but ur one week of skill > me omg

OH, I WAS WRONG
U HAD 3 DAYS
OMG UBER PRO 3 DAY SKILLZ

zepher1

Expo drama should stay in expo, rather then looking for confirmation of your thoughts from an alternate community

Allie

It's off topic.
Stop being a nub and stay silenced please or I'll remove your posts.

zomniethe4

Zom

zepher1

Whether it's offtopic or not, you're the only person ik that brings everything like this to the forum, just about anything you disagree with, what's the point? o-o

iwasbobo

I haven't liked that Bonzo guy for a while. He made two applications on the Media Team thing with different people, trying to disguise the fact that they were both him. Plus, he made it seem like he was a good video creator, and the "trailer" he made was terribad. What made it even worse for me was the fact that he was so ****y and said this:

"i'm sure that you'll find it easily surpasses the current trailer."

I HATE a large ego, and I HATE when people disguise the truth. I also HATE when people suddenly try to act different in order to achieve something, which he's also done. >_>

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Allie

iwasbobo

WHERE 2 RANT ?!

But tbh, you made it seem like it was. And I've been looking for a thread like this for a while. =P

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Allie

However, upon looking into it, Bonzo is either Dillh, or they account share; in one case he utterly embarrasses himself by being an utter new*** or he breaks rules (account sharing).
dunno.
so yeah..
But this is tangent to this thread.

BonzoDog

No I wasn't account sharing, I was leveling him up because he's been away a while, just being a nice guy :) + no need for ****yness Allie, I've done nothing but try to help people, please just try and speak sociably to me like a civilised human being. lashing out gets you no where. I hope we can be friends, or at least not enemies because I really do try to get on with everyone in the community.

Allie

Lashing out is, in all honestly, what you did on Expo.
If you do decide to do so, you will obviously make enemies.
We never publicly released Expo, it just sits there for now, so you have absolutely no right to attack its player base.
And leveling someone up = account sharing, that account is now bannable, though I will not do so so long as you refrain from breaking more rules.

Selene

August 28, 2011, 11:36:16 PM #11 Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 11:37:51 PM by Allison
Quote from: BonzoDog on August 28, 2011, 11:32:17 PM
No I wasn't account sharing, I was leveling him up because he's been away a while, just being a nice guy :) + no need for ****yness Allie, I've done nothing but try to help people, please just try and speak sociably to me like a civilised human being. lashing out gets you no where. I hope we can be friends, or at least not enemies because I really do try to get on with everyone in the community.
On someone account = account sharing.

Allie

No, he said he wasn't going to go to the expo forums anymore.

BonzoDog

but he's with me and we are taking turns on the pc doing sector so it wasnt really account sharing, but anyway, lets not fight <3

Allie

Maybe after you apologize for lashing out at Expo I'll stop attacking you, but I don't very well like you.
I feel I should say that right now.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-