May 23, 2024, 11:44:59 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » OMG NEW EVENT!

OMG NEW EVENT!

Started by BonzoDog, August 31, 2011, 09:46:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzoDog

August 31, 2011, 09:46:48 AM Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 09:48:11 AM by BonzoDog
I'm very excited for this upcoming event aren't you?

the event page even states "you won't regret collecting 12 chests a day" so ITS GOT TO BE SOMETHING GOOD!

I doubt its going to be another dark meto / decent gun but I really hope so.

what do you think it's going to be?

1 ) Some sort of rare head
2 ) Another bad new trans...
3 ) Event set (unlikely - it's not a famous holiday or anything so I doubt a whole set)
4 ) Energy Field (we just had 2 new EF's so very unlikely)
5 ) Perhaps a pair of wings with better stats than usual? (with TA or something like that)
6 ) Reward money - coins / gigas / bot stract
7 ) A message saying "Congratulations you just wasted several hours of your life"
8 ) A pair of decent flags
9 ) NEW GUN!!!!!!!!!! (I really want it to be an awesome gun but I doubt this because of the 4th July event)
10 ) An event mini-bot? (somewhat likely actually, we've never had this before although if it was this I would be very disappointed)

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

mo9

dont double post

my set is the dark surge elite set

vv secks box

Toast

Quote from: mo9 on August 31, 2011, 09:47:58 AM
my bet is its my set

Nope. Some people aren't high enough of a level to use your set, so it's unfair for non-members who completed (or will complete) the event.

mo9

Quote from: Toast on August 31, 2011, 10:27:50 AM
Quote from: mo9 on August 31, 2011, 09:47:58 AM
my bet is its my set

Nope. Some people aren't high enough of a level to use your set, so it's unfair for non-members who completed (or will complete) the event.
*sigh* relieved

vv secks box

Toast

1 ) Some sort of rare head
2 ) Another bad new trans...
3 ) Event set (unlikely - it's not a famous holiday or anything so I doubt a whole set)
4 ) Energy Field (we just had 2 new EF's so very unlikely)
5 ) Perhaps a pair of wings with better stats than usual? (with TA or something like that)
6 ) Reward money - coins / gigas / bot stract
7 ) A message saying "Congratulations you just wasted several hours of your life"
8 ) A pair of decent flags
9 ) NEW GUN!!!!!!!!!! (I really want it to be an awesome gun but I doubt this because of the 4th July event)
10 ) An event mini-bot? (somewhat likely actually, we've never had this before although if it was this I would be very disappointed)

A merc.

mo9

crandinal ? (i unno his name XD)

vv secks box

Toast

Quote from: mo9 on August 31, 2011, 10:35:07 AM
crandinal ? (i unno his name XD)

Not really sure, I don't even know what a cardinal is.

Yz

Any guess is as good as Toast's. No one really knows except the admins. I personally think it'd be Wings or an Aura :3
DISCORD killyzkill

mo9

Quote from: Tricky on August 31, 2011, 10:41:38 AM
Any guess is as good as Toast's. No one really knows except the admins. I personally think it'd be Wings or an Aura :3
well

Quote from: Allie on August 30, 2011, 03:21:59 PM
Okay, I'll give a hint on the prize that'll possibly make you guys want it, possibly even guess what it is.
This item was once used, no more, though only one of you in the entire community have used it, yet all you high levels have seen it.

If you manage to guess what it is, I won't tell you if you're right.
You'll just have to complete the event to find out :).

so meta had that crandinal merc at a time

vv secks box

Yz

August 31, 2011, 10:54:54 AM #10 Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 11:11:27 AM by Tricky
Quote from: BonzoDog on August 31, 2011, 10:51:53 AM
Quote from: Tricky on August 31, 2011, 10:41:38 AM

Allie gave a hint on what it is, she said its something unreleased but only high enough levels have seen it

thus meaning it's probably to do with high level sector. maybe elite kowbat off level 215 boss? or maybe the level 204 boss as a mercenary? something like that anyway... Allie promised us it's the best event item to date so it better be good if I'm collecting 12 chests at half-drop rate...

a kowbat would ruin the ****in' game idc how good it is and if anymore then 5 people have it ill instantly quit pvp and forum+sector only lawl

@mo: crandinal? seriously? lololol. cardinal. it's also a horribad merc and not worth 12 chests, it would just be a shop merc
DISCORD killyzkill

mo9

any other elusive items ?
uh the trans that allie used ? 
the one with the ninja star thing

vv secks box

Yz

more then just high lvls saw that, as it was screenied. so i'm not sure, hrmm D;
DISCORD killyzkill

Scythe

Soz i screenied and posted it but i think it might be a rare trans or a super cool Wings which is permanent
Don't think, feel

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-