June 02, 2024, 05:56:27 PMLatest Member: jachary
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Who saw Man.Utd. vs Arsenal?

Who saw Man.Utd. vs Arsenal?

Started by Bubu, August 31, 2011, 07:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubu

Epic match ever, Rooney is a beast. Best match i have see in a really long time.
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

Meta

mo9

eww english  league XD

<<Barcelona fan
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Bubu

I like Barça too, and now with Cesc it's fking op lol. But this Manchester vs  Arsenal was epic 8-2. Rooney played like the best match ever.
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

Yoshi91

September 01, 2011, 01:54:40 AM #4 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 01:55:05 AM by Yoshi91
Hm? What sport/thing are we talking about?

Oh hai bu

tanqq

Soccer Yoshi.

I watched the match. Manchester United was just awesome. The other Manchester also did quite good against Tot.

<----- Manchester United fan here.

@ Bubu - Gotta admit that Barca is just fckin op. Their team is like a kowbat. The only guys coming close to them this year is still Real, who sadly still looks weak compared to them. But I expect another year full of surprises anyway ;)

Gramps

Rooney is shrek. Arsenal suck anyway :)

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Scythe

Dude arsenal was getting owned right? it was like 8-3 something?Forgot the match points but i remember arsenal was getting owned
Don't think, feel

antisickness

What you meant to say is "Arsenal suck now because Wenger made a stupid decision of letting off Nasri and Fabregas ;o"
They are in terrible condition and they think getting Parks cousin(Whom can't even speak english) for a limited time with Benayoun will help. lulz I wanna see how that turns out.

WOO MAN U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hawk5005

Quote from: deathraper on September 01, 2011, 07:28:42 AM
Dude arsenal was getting owned right? it was like 8-3 something?Forgot the match points but i remember arsenal was getting owned
8-2

tanqq

Quote from: antisickness on September 01, 2011, 07:28:55 AM
What you meant to say is "Arsenal suck now because Wenger made a stupid decision of letting off Nasri and Fabregas ;o"
They are in terrible condition and they think getting Parks cousin(Whom can't even speak english) for a limited time with Benayoun will help. lulz I wanna see how that turns out.

WOO MAN U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Park Chu-Yong. Besides, they are not even related by blood...

But to be honest, you need time to build a team, you need time. Look at Manchester United, they raise their players since they're young. Ferdinand, Vidic, Giggs and co. will be replaced by the likes of Phil Jones, Chris Smalling, Johnny Evans, Tom Cleverly and Danny Welbeck. Manchester United have depth in their squad compared to Arsenal. Even without Vida and Ferdinand they still managed to keep Arsenal from getting too many chances. De Gea also made a few fine saves including a penalty by Van Persie. Without Fabregas, Nasri or Clichy, Arsene's team just looks weak. Fabregas is the team's main man and Arsene haven't found anyone to replace him yet.

I expect this year to be a two-way race between the two Manchesters with the likes of Liverpool and Chealsea competing for 3rd and 4th respectively. I just can't see Arsenal into the top 4, or even the top 8.

antisickness

September 01, 2011, 10:34:11 AM #11 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 10:36:30 AM by antisickness
Yh I wachted an interview about park and he said he's only staying for 2 years which is plenty to open up.
Arsenal are also gettin someone overseas (I forgot his name i think andre santos) who looks like a replacement for Nasri, LM skills and all - looks dangerous :S.
I agree what you said about man u and I saw that late last season and in the lastest game it looks like Rooney is getting better at FKs, that, or szchesny (spelling?) seriously sucks.
But thats why fergie has been our manager for a really long time, he is just so good at his job.

Also livepool lost Raul Mireles which is a big blow ;|

tanqq

Quote from: antisickness on September 01, 2011, 10:34:11 AM
Yh I wachted an interview about park and he said he's only staying for 2 years which is plenty to open up.
Arsenal are also gettin someone overseas (I forgot his name i think andre santos) who looks like a replacement for Nasri, LM skills and all - looks dangerous :S.
I agree what you said about man u and I saw that late last season and in the lastest game it looks like Rooney is getting better at FKs, that, or szchesny (spelling?) seriously sucks.
But thats why fergie has been our manager for a really long time, he is just so good at his job.

Also livepool lost Raul Mireles which is a big blow ;|
Which Park? XD

Well, after the thrashing by United, Arsene finally opened his eyes but he is just too late to get any good talents. If it's Andre Santos, never seen him play but I heard he's good. Rooney also admitted that he practised his FK's with Nani and Ashley Young. But Arsenal's GK still sucks anyway.

Even is Liverpool lost Raul, they still have some good players like Suarez, Carroll, Kuyt, Mascherano etc. They are hitting top form recently, and Suarez is just awesome, hands down.

antisickness

I gotta add MC have a badass team this season. ;o I'm scared of their line up.
But they aren't young like our players.
I kinda miss old man u, I can't suit the new change

mhj

I didn't see it, but watched the online statics. When I saw it I thought there was a mistake o.O

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-