June 05, 2024, 11:41:25 PMLatest Member: JVAJessika

Need Help!!

Started by ninyo213, September 02, 2011, 11:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninyo213

WHENEVER I OPEN THE CLIENT IT SAYS "VERSION-INFORMATION FILE ERROR."
I CANT PLAY THE GAME FOR CRYING OUT LOUD THIS SUCKS!!!

Scythe

Turn off firewall then turn off all your antivirus then reinstall BC it happened to me before and DONT TRIPLE POST
Don't think, feel

Yz

Don't triple post. This is in the wrong section. And don't be sarcastic with us, you only waited 2 hours, you think we just stay on this forum 24/7?

Mods aren't even technical, wait for an Admin to browse this. Moved to correct section "Report a Bug" remember that next time and stop being so impatient, stop posting in caps like a 5 year old, and multiposting.
DISCORD killyzkill

Scythe

And your living somewhere else if you just woke up then the mods or admins are probably sleeping, And people look at everyone new post and try to help people but you were being immature,triple posting,caps so they got annoyed and didnt post or some of them couldnt help so they just didnt post at all and the Admins were sleeping or was busy with other stuff,They are not robots they still have stuff to do beside staying on the forums.
Don't think, feel

Santa

Hello, when it says "Product version information file missing", that usually means that something on your computer is blocking certain files from being downloaded.  I suggest disabling all firewall(s) / antivirus(s) running or allow boutcheetah on exceptions.

(Also, run as admin if you are on windows vista+)

Thanks!

~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-