June 25, 2024, 04:36:53 AMLatest Member: Danielzeddy
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » When Making A New Event

When Making A New Event

Started by Click, September 04, 2011, 01:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Click

When you guys want to make a new event, tell us what the prize is going to be, so we can decide wether its worth working for, because that trans wasnt worth all of the hard work i spent to get it.
I played like 6-8 hours, and this is what i get ? 30 days trans ? just not worth it.
So can you please tell us from now on what is the prize going to be ? Thanks.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Yz

September 04, 2011, 01:44:28 PM #1 Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 01:51:18 PM by Tricky
yeah next time give us an item that will destroy everybody in pvp and ruin the game. please, thanks.

-_-

in other words, stonebat is overpowered. im not complaining, i think it's a great prize actually, but people who are saying it wasn't worth it really only have the right to say that if they don't pvp. you know the damage this thing causes in pvp? srs.
DISCORD killyzkill

kaos555

Yes, but It's what you want, This 30 day item will ruin pvp more then it already is for at least 3 months.

The path is open.

Click

Quote from: Tricky on September 04, 2011, 01:44:28 PM
yeah next time give us an item that will destroy everybody in pvp and ruin the game. please, thanks.

-_-
Its not what i said, nor meant.

Click

Quote from: kaos555 on September 04, 2011, 01:48:51 PM
Yes, but It's what you want, This 30 day item will ruin pvp more then it already is for at least 3 months.
How can this ruin PvP ? Its just a trans.

Toast

The prize was worth it, it's a freaking stonebat. If you guys think it wasn't worth it, then give the prize to me. lolol.

/sarcasmunlessyoureallywanttogiveittome:]

Yz

read my edit. stonebat is the strongest trans by far in the game.
DISCORD killyzkill

zomniethe4

Just don't do the event next time.

Zom

Click

Quote from: zomniethe4 on September 04, 2011, 01:54:02 PM
Just don't do the event next time.
Thats why i asked for the prize next time, so we can decide on our own wether its worth the trouble. If i knew that the prize would be this trans, i wouldnt even bother to collect 1 chest.  >:(

zomniethe4

September 04, 2011, 02:02:51 PM #9 Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 02:03:08 PM by zomniethe4
You all just need to shut up and be thankful for the event. It was on you if you wanted to do the event or not.
You made a bad decision if you don't like the prize, oh ****ing well. You can't just ask for everything before you get it in life so get use to it. Try using the trans and see how it is before criticizing it. If you still think it was a "waste of time" your just a complete moron.
:/

Zom

Yz

Quote from: zomniethe4 on September 04, 2011, 02:02:51 PM
You all just need to shut up and be thankful for the event. It was on you if you wanted to do the event or not.
You made a bad decision if you don't like the prize, oh ****ing well. You can't just ask for everything before you get it in life so get use to it. Try using the trans and see how it is before criticizing it. If you still think it was a "waste of time" your just a complete moron.

I ****ing love you zom.
DISCORD killyzkill

Toast

Quote from: zomniethe4 on September 04, 2011, 02:02:51 PM

promotion plz

mhj

No. I like the fact that I don't know what I could end up having.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-