July 01, 2024, 05:20:13 AMLatest Member: Laurieboork
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » The ****

The ****

Started by Scythe, September 05, 2011, 07:36:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe

For those people thinking im from china just because i live in china,if you think that then **** YOU, IM FROM MONGOLIA *****ES
Don't think, feel

hawk5005

Hes from China =/= hes Chinese.

Scythe

Guys tell me hes from china=that persons chinese
Don't think, feel

hawk5005

September 05, 2011, 07:52:36 AM #3 Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 07:55:19 AM by hawk5005
Quote"He's from China" implies that he was born or currently lives in China.
"He's Chinese" implies that he is descended from Chinese people, and that he was probably born in China. Both of these are just implications.
Got it?

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

September 05, 2011, 07:56:09 AM #5 Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 08:45:38 AM by hawk5005
Quote from: Tricky on September 05, 2011, 07:55:10 AM
wtf is this shit .-.
I said "he's from China" and he keeps qqing and raging and cursing me because he thinks I call him Chinese .-.

Scythe

Ya cuz u qq about my lag for getting killed by me and come to think of it i dont have a crappy internet my download speed is 250kbps and we have a bad connection because Your country is probably not close to china and we have a bad connection,You lag to me too and before u qqed about my lag i never called you a lagger even when you lag, because i dont care and i dont complain about it because everyone lags
Don't think, feel

hawk5005

Quote from: deathraper on September 05, 2011, 08:03:12 AM
Ya cuz u qq about my lag for getting killed by me and come to think of it i dont have a crappy internet my download speed is 250kbps and we have a bad connection because Your country is probably not close to china and we have a bad connection,You lag to me too and before u qqed about my lag i never called you a lagger even when you lag, because i dont care and i dont complain about it because everyone lags
No, it's just you, lag works both ways.
And 250kbps is kinda slow. ._.

Allie

250kbps.....
...my psp gets faster internet.
.....six miles away from my router.

Yz

Quote from: hawk5005 on September 05, 2011, 08:08:54 AM

romania lags worse then china
DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

Quote from: Tricky on September 05, 2011, 08:15:32 AM

You're closer to China than Romania so yeah ...

5thnbg

Quote from: Tricky on September 05, 2011, 08:15:32 AM

Naw.
@rab : show a picture of you and then we will figure it out if your yellow colored or not.

Scythe

September 05, 2011, 08:20:14 AM #12 Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 08:22:00 AM by deathraper
too lazy to post,search Tyler TU Enkhtur in facebook
And what the **** we are not argueing about if im chinese or not, im mongolian you **** ****
Don't think, feel

Allie

No.
We're arguing that you went 'omg my internet is great, 250kbps and its you whose lagging'.
I get a 4000kbps+ download speed.
On a bad day.

Yz

Quote from: deathraper on September 05, 2011, 08:20:14 AM
too lazy to post,search Tyler TU Enkhtur in facebook
And what the **** we are not argueing about if im chinese or not, im mongolian you **** ****

these **** are so lame lolol

@grim and blue: romanian has second worst rep for lag and all else in bots history, only korean < romanian when it comes to amounts of scammers hackers laggers etc

dont be so patriotic i hate australia in some ways no need to be defensive lawl
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-