May 29, 2024, 07:27:44 AMLatest Member: HelenRurse

Blurred text.

Started by Izy, September 06, 2011, 06:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beginner03

September 18, 2011, 05:34:26 AM #15 Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 05:35:26 AM by beginner03
Nonono, check the graphic in the option menu. no need for regedit.

TheViolater

When I open the  Client resizes my resolution during the client being opened and letters, numbers look blurry after this.

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

TheViolater

This is what it looks like any suggestions? :-\

Santa

Hmm, this seems to be only happening on some computers.  Have you enabled any sort of graphics option that is not on by default by windows?

TheViolater

I think maybe an update probably did somthing i have no clue tho  :-\ what you think i should do sir?

Santa

Quote from: TheViolater on September 21, 2011, 01:13:05 AM
I think maybe an update probably did somthing i have no clue tho  :-\ what you think i should do sir?

Have you tried un-installing the game client, disabling antivirus/firewall, then re-installing the game client?

Gramps

I had to uninstall gfx update for another game, might be the same here.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

TheViolater

I re installed the client and still looks the same. How do i uninstall gfx?
Maybe sombody has a guide for this out thier somewere   :-\  wish my laptop
wasn't so complecated

Santa

Hello, I believe there is a fix for this, it happened on one of my other computers when I was testing the cause, and the way to fix this is by modifying the graphics options on your video driver to accept the highest possible settings.  If you need further help regarding this, just PM me on the forum with your team viewer ID / Pass when I am online.

Thanks!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-