June 17, 2024, 12:25:53 PMLatest Member: EdgarSip
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » What does urban dictionary say about your name?

What does urban dictionary say about your name?

Started by Selene, September 10, 2011, 12:12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selene

September 10, 2011, 12:12:16 AM Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 12:13:31 AM by Allison
What does http://www.urbandictionary.com say about your name?

Tons of results, post the best/funniest one you see.

Danielle   1057 up, 428 down
Danielle is beautiful from the inside out.
Danielle has a very sexy figure.
Her personality is AMAZING
she makes everyone laugh.
Danielle is smart in some situations and in others not so much...
she is a very competitive person and athletic, She is an amazing singer and very hot !
people are lucky to be her friends.

Hey that girl is really athletic and pretty!

she must be a Danielle
buy danielle mugs & shirts
gorgeous athletic smart laugh danielle
by volleyballchicka Apr 6, 2009 share this add a video

zomniethe4

Zom

KillerPig

September 10, 2011, 12:17:25 AM #2 Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 12:18:03 AM by KillerPig
Jake

Quotean amazing guy that is really funny and really adorable that you cant help but love .
Yes.

QuoteA extremely long penis of at least fourteen inches.
Strange, but true. :P

QuoteA super hot, funny, compassionate, sweet, adorable guy (MAN). He always has a hot girlfriend and is really strong. His smile is contagious.
Oh yes.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

kaos555

Wow, I laughed :P

Branson   25 up, 51 down
To receive a gay sex act of oral or hand releif from a recently married man.
"look at him he's itching for a branson"

The path is open.

Scythe

September 10, 2011, 03:24:57 AM #4 Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 03:29:35 AM by deathraper
tyler    4131 up, 1984 down

A tyler is a person whos is always popular. There are usually to kinds of tyler. A popular, athletic and hot one. Then a loner, stoner, goth one. All the girls love him and they teachers love him too. He always gets the class laughing. If your name is Tyler there is a really good chance that you have a big ****!
Man i wish i was popular, then the girls would like me, and the school would know me as a Tyler.

Originating from the movie "Fight Club", Tyler is used to describe one who is extremely sexy and bad ass.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god, look at him he's such a TYLER.
buy tyler mugs & shirts

A very very very, yet again, very sexy pancake.
That tyler was dilicious.

That tall skinny kid with the long brown hair who likes getting high and wearing hats a lot. Commonly heard saying "word". he's laid back, friendly, funny, easy to get along with and great to chill with. He's also incredibly sexy and irresistible.
1. I'm chillin wid Tyler dis weekend
2. damn Tyler is fine

hottest kid you'll ever meet.
with the nicest body you'll ever see.
woah..look at that guy..look at his abs.
I KNOW! he's such a tyler

Don't think, feel

Gramps

Sean

Used to define huge sarcastic assholes, that end up becoming amazingly sweet. Seans know exactly how to piss you off and then five seconds later have you cracking up.

a sexy/hot/awsome person

1) to giggle a lot
2) to make sexual innuendos
3) witty

one sexy bugger
as cute as anything, never lets you down, polite, sweet and a genuinely all round awesome guy
loved by everyone

1. The most FRIGGING AWESOME name on earth!!!

Lazy copy/paste, i'm tired.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

5thnbg

Daniel   3147 up, 809 down
The coolest and most awsome person you will ever meet! hes cute and funny. Hes the best friend/boy friend a girl could ever have!

Daniel   777 up, 332 down
1.A goober!
2.A name given to a person who is astonishingly hot looking like Vin Diesel.
3.An incredible friend who likes to quarrel about the silliest things. He gets frustrated after a while of arguing. Is often reserved and shy. Can be sweet and caring.
Dulce: Daniel is so Hot!!
Araceli: Mmm papi. He is. He looks like Vin Diesel. He's such a goober though! Ha Ha!! Aww he's so charming.

5thnbg

Quote from: kaos555 on September 10, 2011, 01:48:19 AM
Wow, I laughed :P

Branson   25 up, 51 down
To receive a gay sex act of oral or hand releif from a recently married man.
"look at him he's itching for a branson"
LOOOOLL!!!! Thats it bro..

hawk5005

Alex    8692 up, 2815 down

Someone that is of extreme greatness. Often considered as a god in some religions. Also means cool.

The most amazing guy ive ever met.

the most beautiful person in the world. a little perfect one mostly nice but can have mood swings the softest nicest lips.

A manly man. Alex is a name of Greek origin. Greatness and power will come upon this person. Warning,no warning he will give.
" Alex you're so freakin' awesome".

8)

Iridion

Andrew   1815 up, 643 down
A complete stud who all girls want to ****. He has a large **** and some girls think it is perfect. Is kind and never is mean to people.

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Meteor

1.    george    2996 up, 821 down

A guy with a very big (usually huge) penis.
Guy: wanna see it?
Girl: sure
Guy: ok here
Girl: HOLY CRAP its a george

There 6 more http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=George

(click to show/hide)

Yz

pretty much every urban dictionary for a guy is something about big **** with lots of gfs and really cool, all girl ones are "pretty nice gorgeous mwahmwah" stuff lol
DISCORD killyzkill

Toast

victor

lmao

"An amazing guy. Except that only one girl will hold his heart, He is a very difficult guy and a player, but a great smooth talker and very persuasive, never fake though. Eyes that will swoon you in and a smile that could light up the darkest of tunnels. Easy to fall for but if your a tough cookie it's hard for you to admit it. Usually of the hispanic race, very big nice family and an even bigger heart. One girl will win his heart and by ages 16 she probably already has, This guy is most compatible with virgos the two personalitys click. Although with his loved one age may be a problem seeing he is probably older. Usually nick names are Vick or Vic doesn't really obtain the full name unless it's a serious matter. Pretty well known guy and definitely a hearthrob but if watch out. He definitely has experience but like's a challenge. His ex's always chase him but he always goes to the same girl although she's not an ex and has never gave it up to him, Wants her but not just for her sex but for herself. This guy has got a temper so try not to set it off."

tanqq

Tan Qi Qian isn't defined yet.

I feel different  :P

koolwolf2

I like the name Victor reminds me of a badass guy in a movie forgot tho
Newest one:

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-