May 23, 2024, 05:14:03 PMLatest Member: Ckilagotub
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » Stealthmodium New and improved

Stealthmodium New and improved

Started by kev453, September 13, 2010, 05:54:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Styx

September 16, 2010, 06:08:42 AM #16 Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 06:23:57 AM by Styx666
Looks better :D
I think if you put a few circles filled with the blue effect, it would like good, like in the original Stealth Bladium. The arms have 3 circles ; D

Ok tested in game, THE ARM'S ARE WAY BETTEr!!! GOOD JOB. the eyes on the head need to be less blurry. The body needs like, better quality? I don't know what to say, but big improvement.

lol I can't wait to see you make a trans :)

Mr_V

sorry to tell u this but u guys should stop doing the same thing for the 3 models...I mean, at lv1 each armor is different...and so on, until lv166 armors...elektra patch, surge and ram have the same colour, a bad thing...understand what I mean?

kev453

Quote from: Styx666 on September 16, 2010, 06:08:42 AM
Looks better :D
I think if you put a few circles filled with the blue effect, it would like good, like in the original Stealth Bladium. The arms have 3 circles ; D

Ok tested in game, THE ARM'S ARE WAY BETTEr!!! GOOD JOB. the eyes on the head need to be less blurry. The body needs like, better quality? I don't know what to say, but big improvement.

lol I can't wait to see you make a trans :)

I'm making a trans now?

@Mr_V: I see what you mean but like, this is Boutcheetah, not BOTS. I suppose we could maybe change the color but keep the design like the season 2 sets, they all have those line thingys.

Styx

If we add elite parts, it will spread Lv 1-200 way better. Some of the mods are quite ugly, dark patch is the most fail, all the parts have different shades of purple 0-o.
The elite parts are the best to put in to make the economy of the game better. Just make em rare.
Sorry for off topic, my opinion towards this.

kev453

Photoshop/GIMP>Open Part>Invert. Done?

Styx

Lol XnView. Color Swap, then you have 4 different colored mods of that part.

Mr_V

don't try to make inverted armors...players want something new not modded things...I have tons of ideas for new maps and would be my pleasure to make new map parts...like sand, ground, grass, new water, lava (more realistic...), Idk, trees, walls, bridges and more others...for mini-bots too...meh, not very creative in this case (armors)... ;D

Styx

Make new mini bots, switch the effects around, change color, done. ;D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-