June 13, 2024, 11:20:29 AMLatest Member: Annasi
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » My sig for the day.

My sig for the day.

Started by KillerPig, September 13, 2011, 09:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoshi91

September 14, 2011, 10:04:18 PM #30 Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 10:07:19 PM by Yoshi91
Quote from: Tricky on September 14, 2011, 10:00:03 PM
ok, you're right, here's my advice pig:

don't use nub blending cuz its ugly

i'm not here to give advice or tips im saying what NOT to do

but since you guys are making me out to look like a bad guy when i'm much, much better then both of you at gfx and just tryin to steer you off an ugly method, you can follow yoshi's way and QQ about me being abusive or something lol

::) Still not seeing any advice on blending epic, gfx guy.

No one's picking you out btw. Pig just said he's also a nub in gfx, and I admitted I'm also a nub after you criticized my method.

Yz

September 14, 2011, 10:10:25 PM #31 Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 10:11:08 PM by Tricky
don't care about anything you've said

just saying your blending method is bad and i recommend neither of you continue to use it

not givin advice, just saying it looks like aids imho and you can be mad about bein' schooled by a better gfxer or you can just try a new method like i suggest
DISCORD killyzkill

kaos555

Quote from: Yoshi91 on September 14, 2011, 10:04:18 PM
::) Still not seeing any advice on blending epic, gfx guy.

No one's picking you out btw. Pig just said he's also a nub in gfx, and I admitted I'm also a nub after you criticized my method.

Quote from: kaos555 on September 14, 2011, 10:02:04 PM
Piggeh, duplicate that bg layer, move it to the front, set the layer mode to "overlay", then change the opacity to what ever looks the best.
^ pro >:(

The path is open.

Yoshi91

Quote from: Tricky on September 14, 2011, 10:10:25 PM
don't care about anything you've said

just saying your blending method is bad and i recommend neither of you continue to use it

not givin advice, just saying it looks like aids imho
also don't care on anything you've said too then
you don't provide any better way of doing things. stop judging others if you can't afford to offer anything worthy, and get the heck outta here

Yz

you do care, cuz you're mad lol umad not even trollin and you're mad.

it's obvious im better then you at gfx, i don't need to say what to do, but it helps to say what not to do. like in pvp, a nub could come in and say TO WIN PVP ALWAYS USE STUN ATTACK AND CHARGE BUT NEVER TRANS then a better pvper could come in and say nah don't do that

with your logic the better pvper would be wrong so eh. i knew you'd be mad that u got schooled by me again. you continue with your newb methods after all this time, and have fun never improving until you try somethin' new. i'm out this thread you have fun people
DISCORD killyzkill

Yoshi91

Quote from: Tricky on September 14, 2011, 10:18:22 PM
you do care, cuz you're mad lol umad not even trollin and you're mad.

it's obvious im better then you at gfx, i don't need to say what to do, but it helps to say what not to do. like in pvp, a nub could come in and say TO WIN PVP ALWAYS USE STUN ATTACK AND CHARGE BUT NEVER TRANS then a better pvper could come in and say nah don't do that

with your logic the better pvper would be wrong so eh. i knew you'd be mad that u got schooled by me again. you continue with your newb methods after all this time, and have fun never improving until you try somethin' new. i'm out this thread you have fun people

I could prove my logic to you, with text walls, but, I shouldn't waste anymore of my time with a conceited person like yourself.

So, toodles ~

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-