June 17, 2024, 04:10:05 PMLatest Member: James
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Mission accomplished !

Mission accomplished !

Started by thematic, September 15, 2011, 01:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

ooooh, every1 read wrong..

yea 1.5 = 1 year and 6 months approximately lul it's probably been a bit over 1.5 hj ofc not half a year but yeah you get it (im so tired right now D: )

btw before i sleep i think we should have a special item for lv 200's in low server like matic xD

K EVERYTHINGS SHUTTING DOWN I GO NAO BAI
DISCORD killyzkill

thematic

thank you all  :)

the only sure thing here is:
i am one of the oldest (51) and most persistent players here

some other facts:
lv100 in december 2010
lv150 in march 2011
lv200 in september 2011
over 15k games for lv200
after lv100 almost every day on low for 2-3 hours efectively

and, of course, from now on - playing for others :)

RAUDOG

Quote from: thematic on September 15, 2011, 01:00:07 PM
Low Server level 200 done !

after many hours (days, months) finally got it

Special thanks to:
     Ice (lower levels help)
     Gramps (last weeks highest levels help)

Congratulations Brother, sorry i was not there with you on the Great Day and time when you became lvl 200 in the lower. ;D ;D

Gramps

Damn it. Why did i have to be so busy today, i wanted to help you cross the line. Gratz old dude ;)

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

funnyshit

lol Gratz. thematic and it was an honor to share this lvl up to 200 with u dude...
and i lvled up too with u LOL

zepher2211

Congratz dude

@Tricky: Whether keum has been here since day 1 or not is not of question, getting to level 200 on the high server is easy shit, after you get to level 200 grinding is easy as ****, to say thematic isn't more persistent and one of the best grinders in b.c, and even that he's better than keum, doesn't make much sense. I don't even know if keum has done anything in the low server, I believe his goals include being the top rank in exp and gp, on the high server.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

I hope you like your reward, thematic.

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Toast

congratulations, you deserve it.  :D

kaos555

Matic, I gave upon the low sorry D:, And I'm sorry I missed ya being getting level 200, Gratz bro.

The path is open.

Yz

Quote from: zepher2211 on September 15, 2011, 06:35:50 PM
Congratz dude

@Tricky: Whether keum has been here since day 1 or not is not of question, getting to level 200 on the high server is easy shit, after you get to level 200 grinding is easy as ****, to say thematic isn't more persistent and one of the best grinders in b.c, and even that he's better than keum, doesn't make much sense. I don't even know if keum has done anything in the low server, I believe his goals include being the top rank in exp and gp, on the high server.

ok cool. glad you shared.

what's the reward?
DISCORD killyzkill

thematic

REWARD

HallofFame Flag
Reaper Flag
Jack Head

permanent  :)

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

RedNeon

last time i saw u in old times in low channel u was just liek lv 130 and nao ure 200  8)
congratulations , thats a great and cool accomplishment sir  :)

Allie

Also working on a new flag for specific members using the member flag as a base.

You'll see its use when I'm done.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-