June 16, 2024, 03:31:04 PMLatest Member: anjalisingh8

Help please

Started by mcjewsandwic, September 17, 2011, 12:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcjewsandwic

I pmed kenny that i wanted my automatic payments for the game to stop this was a pretty good while ago. today i received an email telling me it was charged to me again. I need to be refunded asap please.

mhj

He only reads his pm's once a week. Go to your paypal account and cancel it yourself.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Allie

Kenny doesn't check his PMs, it'd be best to PM me, preferrably giving both the email used and the name of the account.

mcjewsandwic

September 17, 2011, 12:14:59 PM #3 Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 12:15:21 PM by mcjewsandwic
He pmed me that he did cancel it i still have the pm from him

Allie

Give me your email?
I'll verify it's cancelled.

mcjewsandwic

Allie

Your subscription for "mcjewsandwic" is cancelled; however you still have an active subscription for "JakeMan798".

mcjewsandwic

ahhh, crap i forgot i bought it for him, my cousin can you cancel it please?

Allie

mcjewsandwic

thank you so much, will i be refunded?

Allie

September 17, 2011, 12:25:55 PM #10 Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 12:27:22 PM by Allie
A membership is normally non-refundable, but since it was just purchased today you should ask Kenny about that - I usually deal with community issues, he does stuff like that.

mcjewsandwic

Allie

On second thought, I don't think so, because the account, "JakeMan798" now has membership for three months.
If we refunded it the membership would be for free.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused by that, but you can ask Kenny if you'd like.

Allie

I've talked it over with Kenny and I'll give you a complete refund of $12.50 USD within the next 20 minutes.

Allie

You have been refunded and the account, "JakeMan798" has had its membership removed.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-