June 01, 2024, 10:43:42 AMLatest Member: TrevorESORN
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Oi.

Oi.

Started by Corr, September 17, 2011, 05:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhj

Tbots are ridiculous. They should try to be more international. Most of their things are written in Indonesia. If they made homepage on only English and their threads on English they could get way more players. I am not gonna play it thought :P.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Corr

Nobody asked you too, and red would just get happy again and put his 4chan smile face while opening up wittle hex editor and go "LULZ HACK HACK HACK" xD.

We already knowww.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

mhj

Quote from: Corr on September 17, 2011, 06:17:09 PM
Nobody asked you too, and red would just get happy again and put his 4chan smile face while opening up wittle hex editor and go "LULZ HACK HACK HACK" xD.

We already knowww.

I just said my opinion. This is a general discussion right?

MrNGL

link? i cant find Tbots

mhj

Google tbots orangegames.

Corr

http://tbot.orangegame.co.id/

We discussing stuff, we not making opinions about what you like and dislike, this isn't tumblr sir.

I do it for the lulz.

mhj

Quote from: Corr on September 17, 2011, 06:26:26 PM
http://tbot.orangegame.co.id/

We discussing stuff, we not making opinions about what you like and dislike, this isn't tumblr sir.

You can't discus if you don't have a opinion...

Corr

lol yea you can. Google it.

I do it for the lulz.

mhj

Quote from: Corr on September 17, 2011, 06:49:43 PM
lol yea you can. Google it.
Are you sure you know what a opinion is? If you don't have a opinion then there is nothing for you to discus about. Your opinion can of course be neutral. A discussion where people don't have a opinion is just a chat.

zepher2211

September 17, 2011, 07:14:15 PM #24 Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 07:16:21 PM by zepher2211
Quote from: Fyah on September 17, 2011, 06:03:03 PM
Looks nice. I'll try it out later

When did you start posting again o-o

EDIT
This also belongs in off topic it's about another game. Also before you open your mouth Corr, I'd suggest you ask the people that were around when it was leaked and know that kenny promised not to harm t-bots, and mostly wanted to get a working blocklist and such out of it.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Corr

Quote from: zepher2211 on September 17, 2011, 07:14:15 PM

EDIT
This also belongs in off topic it's about another game. Also before you open your mouth Corr, I'd suggest you ask the people that were around when it was leaked and know that kenny promised not to harm t-bots, and mostly wanted to get a working blocklist and such out of it.
No. Red has made it clear he's going to rip a new V in Tbots. Maybe another A here and there. It's only a matter of time cause he might be worried that he's gonna get "sued" by them. But they're from Indonesia so I highly doubt that.

I do it for the lulz.

Fyah

Quote from: Sainomi on September 17, 2011, 08:02:57 PM
I can't believe this wtf...
omg lol...
wow....
Today I got on BC and started to reply stuff ;D

zepher2211

Quote from: Corr on September 17, 2011, 08:38:57 PM
Quote from: zepher2211 on September 17, 2011, 07:14:15 PM

EDIT
No. Red has made it clear he's going to rip a new V in Tbots. Maybe another A here and there. It's only a matter of time cause he might be worried that he's gonna get "sued" by them. But they're from Indonesia so I highly doubt that.

And how has he made this clear? When you say something but provide no evidence/examples/backup the best assumption is that you're either lying or hiding something.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Corr

Everyone has hidden motives and agendas.

Otherwise the world wouldn't go round.

I do it for the lulz.

zepher2211

Quote from: Corr on September 17, 2011, 09:41:55 PM
Everyone has hidden motives and agendas.

Otherwise the world wouldn't go round.

So your assuming with finality through past experience that he'll repeat an old pattern O-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-