June 16, 2024, 08:04:41 AMLatest Member: Brezkairosy
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » Why Do most silence members have to be like this........

Why Do most silence members have to be like this........

Started by Sainomi, September 18, 2011, 12:02:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

umadawesome

They all have ego's the size of Jupiter. They all fail except for a select few.

RedNeon

zepher2211

Why does anyone that fights a person raging that's in Silence automatically post a thread associating it with the guild? All I see is a guy that's tired of a bunch of wimps that won't turn around and fight, people rage at me for running all the time, people not in my guild, Allie get's pissy when she pvp's me because I run and don't fight, so the point of this thread was to post pics of a person raging in an attempt to make them look bad while slandering their guild name, you completely fail, any person from any guild can act like this, and a select few of mine rage over shit, sasuke was raging over something that many people rage over. So why do Silence members have to be like that? because they're just like everyone else.

@Red: ex members fail hard
Powersurge
Headstrong

Hct13345

Quote from: zepher2211 on September 18, 2011, 01:29:16 AM
Why does anyone that fights a person raging that's in Silence automatically post a thread associating it with the guild? All I see is a guy that's tired of a bunch of wimps that won't turn around and fight, people rage at me for running all the time, people not in my guild, Allie get's pissy when she pvp's me because I run and don't fight, so the point of this thread was to post pics of a person raging in an attempt to make them look bad while slandering their guild name, you completely fail, any person from any guild can act like this, and a select few of mine rage over shit, sasuke was raging over something that many people rage over. So why do Silence members have to be like that? because they're just like everyone else.

you said "you completely fail" thus flaming someone ZEPHER FOR GM

zepher2211

If you even attempted to read my post you'd realise it was in the context that their point fails, sorry your only objective was to troll my post.
Powersurge
Headstrong

RAUDOG

Well put.

Yz

i still piledrive runner bitches i dont cry hard lulz
DISCORD killyzkill

XenoPath

September 18, 2011, 03:14:27 AM #9 Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 03:15:16 AM by XenoPath
This is strange. People with the biggest ego, tend to join Silence, thus causing the guild's reputation to fail/ drop. Big Time.

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

Yz

Quote from: XenoPath on September 18, 2011, 03:14:27 AM
This is strange. People with the biggest ego, tend to join Silence, thus causing the guild's reputation to fail/ drop. Big Time.

while they all have a big ego but muncay and matic (since the rest go LOL ANOTHER SILENCE FAMOUS PLAYAR HALL OF FAME = HOLLYWOOD STAR) or just genuinely rage ingame and brag it doesn't mean other guilds don't have egotisitcal people too. some of the #1 pvpers have a way bigger ego than any other guild but they also have the most hickeys on their neck from all the suckups they have.

lulk so you should give silence a break, you don't really know wut ur talking about
DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

Bottom line: he doesn't know to pvp and qq's that you run lol.

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-