March 29, 2024, 10:27:45 AMLatest Member: podo6886
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Low Rate Server » Redemption (probly gonna live forever one way or another) Leader: Hjuler

Redemption (probly gonna live forever one way or another) Leader: Hjuler

Started by Yz, September 18, 2011, 04:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

PLEASE READ THIS RULE BEFORE POSTING AS AN OUTSIDER
Hai. Inb4 QQ staff n00bz ruin game. Dun do that, k? Not on dis thread, k? Insta warn if flood dis thread with yar jealous k? k 8)
ORIGINAL POST
guild name: Redemption
ign: CM Yzed

absolutely anyone allowed
don't hate, respect

whos in .-.

Guild Thread

ΩREDEMPTIONΩ

Ω.: :: Redemption :: :.Ω

Guild for all three modes and most vets of bots ;3

ʊ you have just entered the very heart, soul, and life force of BoutCheetah. this is a place beyond sanity, wild and untamed. we are the Redemption Army. cross us and you will fail. Redemption is everywhere. Redemption sees you before you see it. sitting at desks around the world right now is a nameless, faceless, unforgiving mafia composed of the best of the best. ʊ

ʊ we are Redemption. the people deprived of any type of soul or conscience. products of cynicism and apathy, spreading those very sentiments daily. Redemption is the hardened war veteran of BoutCheetah. We do not forgive or forget. we have seen things that defy explantions. heard stories that would make any god-fearing, law abiding citzen gouge their own eyes out where they stand. we have experienced them multiple times and eagerly await their return. ʊ

ʊ here you will see a state of mind that exists in most human beings, but is rarely if ever shown. Redemption is alive and constantly changing. We are a subculture, a self-governing sect of the world. rich in history and foundation. to become one of Redemption is to speak a different language. to leave behind any methods of conventional thinking you once knew. ʊ

ʊ there are things here that you will not understand and things you never will understand. if you cannot accept this then GTFO now. because there is no turning back. ʊ

ʊ We has Leaders ʊ
CM Yzed
GM Gramps
Mod Robo
Hjuler

ʊ Co Leaders too ʊ
Mod Meteor

ʊ Hall of Fame ʊ
Gramps, for ascending this guild to the top, leading it and being the best member possible

Guild Redemption not found!

ʊ We has Art ʊ

Double Rank 1 Achievement

Unique

Purple

Pink

Orange

Yellow

Green

Aqua

Blue

Dark

Sig

Sig

Sig

ʊ We has a PvP Team ʊ
FM Tricky Ω

ʊ We has a BvB Team ʊ

ʊ Da Rulez ʊ
No Flaming in this thread. (Unless provoked)
*No Flaming in other guild threads. (Unless provoked)
The defence of Redemption is allowed, but within reason.
No Spamming in this thread.
CourageCrew need not post here, at all if you have something important to say PM one of the leaders
Silence need not post here, at all if you have something important to say PM one of the leaders, disregarding this rule will result in an instant 2-3 day mute
**Keep other guild talk to a minimum and NO slander.
No hacking.
No breaking any other gaming rule in the game or on the forums.
***If you are caught breaking any of these rules you will be warned. If it persists, you will be muted (forums) and removed from the guild.
"If you are from an outsider guild member you are NOT to post here without good intentions. If you do so you will be IMMEDEATELY warned without question and asked to leave ONCE. If another post is made, said person WILL be muted."

ʊ Application Form ʊ
:IGN:
:Activity:
:Specialty:
DISCORD killyzkill

zomniethe4

Zom

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Quote from: Iridion on September 18, 2011, 04:13:22 PM
u cant beat bad ass 99 and his gang!!!

dude you're probably right **** me ill go kill myself and stuff :) btw can you buy minecraft soon?
DISCORD killyzkill

zomniethe4

Zom

kaos555

The path is open.

eco999

Robocop7ant

I am so in if you r active in low server.
(can solo 126, and i am lvl 101).

can i join? xD
<br />

Iridion

September 18, 2011, 05:32:36 PM #9 Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 05:32:55 PM by Iridion
Quote from: Tricky on September 18, 2011, 04:16:29 PM
Quote from: Iridion on September 18, 2011, 04:13:22 PM
u cant beat bad ass 99 and his gang!!!

dude you're probably right **** me ill go kill myself and stuff :) btw can you buy minecraft soon?

more like never
i will have a server working. !!!

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

mhj

I was wondering why there wasn't any Red guild in low. I won't join since I don't play low.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Yz

Quote from: leiholm93 on September 18, 2011, 05:29:48 PM
I am so in if you r active in low server.
(can solo 126, and i am lvl 101).

can i join? xD

apply
DISCORD killyzkill

Robocop7ant

Applycation
Ign: Mod Robo
Lvl: 101
Activeness: idk, because i am active in high server too as you know.
speciality: one of the best sector grinders in bc's history i think. so i do sector ;]
<br />

Yz

Quote from: leiholm93 on September 18, 2011, 05:41:42 PM
Applycation
speciality: one of the best sector grinders in bc's history i think. so i do sector ;]

apply in game :3
DISCORD killyzkill

Robocop7ant

September 18, 2011, 05:43:29 PM #14 Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 05:45:56 PM by leiholm93
Quote from: Tricky on September 18, 2011, 05:42:44 PM
Quote from: leiholm93 on September 18, 2011, 05:41:42 PM
Applycation

apply in game :3
but i made a nice app on forum too ^^

edit: done
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-