June 03, 2024, 01:08:30 PMLatest Member: ohmypetgroom

I lol'd

Started by Meteor, September 23, 2011, 02:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meteor

September 23, 2011, 02:21:44 PM Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 02:22:03 PM by Meteor
Got this in my PMs. xD

(click to show/hide)

Expo

Lol wow that message is such a typo

RedNeon

gift me bs with virus pls

mhj

Lol. He is sure to get it with that kind of threat ;)

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

TwitchFast

Considering his typing skills are obviously abysmal, why even bother taking that threat literally o_o

Yz

September 23, 2011, 02:53:04 PM #5 Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 03:26:47 PM by Tricky
Quote from: TwitchFast on September 23, 2011, 02:47:44 PM
Considering his typing skills are obviously abysmal, why even bother taking that threat literally o_o

taking a threat literally would mean the person who did the threatening meant it, or at least the person was threatened thought so. you mean seriously, right? if so, he's not. so he's not taking it seriously, and you don't have to have good grammar to make an honest (but empty-due-to-stupidy-and-suffering-from-retardation) threat.

i love how he wrote his email is just "SHIKOOO"
DISCORD killyzkill

TwitchFast

Quote from: Tricky on September 23, 2011, 02:53:04 PM
taking a threat literally would mean the person who did the threatening meant it, or at least the person was threatened thought so. you mean seriously, right? if so, he's not. so he's not taking it seriously, and you don't have to have good grammar to make an honest (but empty-due-to-stupidy-and-suffering-from-retardation) seriously.

i love how he wrote his email is just "SHIKOOO"
My point still stands that he no doubt has no knowledge with programming let alone know how to make a virus, so there should be no need to punish him.
And people who usually send messages like these don't often know how to do anything that could potentially harm due to lack of sense.

Yz

this isn't a report. you're the only one in this thread who said anything about punishing him. o.o

sleep time.
DISCORD killyzkill

Black Sheep

HighChannel
              IGN|GUILD
Black Sheep|
               LowChannel
                zz|Redemption

TwitchFast

Quote from: Tricky on September 23, 2011, 03:26:11 PM
this isn't a report. you're the only one in this thread who said anything about punishing him. o.o

sleep time.
I'm probably not the only one who thinks he may get in some shit over this.

Click

Quote from: TwitchFast on September 23, 2011, 02:47:44 PM
now i lol'd.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Meteor

._. Lol usrs? I posted this simply for lulz, not because I thought of this as a serious threat or anything.

(click to show/hide)

antisickness

Do wat he sez!!!!   >:( >:(

Meta

is that andy sixx as his avy?

Toast

hi my friend meteor
give me 300k bs or i will send in meteors to crash into you
kthx friend c:

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-