June 18, 2024, 08:16:28 PMLatest Member: EugeneWex
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Permanent Kick

Permanent Kick

Started by spiderstar, September 24, 2011, 05:07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiderstar

September 24, 2011, 05:07:08 AM Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 05:09:13 AM by spiderstar
Idk if its possible but I've noticed that a whenever I sector with luckies a ton of noobs (without lucky E.F) that I kick  just immediately come back about 10-20 times so I was just wondering if there could be like a kick limit say if the person gets kicked 3-4 times the person wouldn't be able to come back.  

Edit: I'm just suggesting this cause whenever I start a room for "luckies only" a bunch of noobs come and spam the room and it takes about 10-20 minutes just to get all of them gone. So it would be a great time-saver for a lot of us.

mhj

Make a room with pass and give the pass to people who have lucky. You can use the command @lobby {enter message}
And tell people to whisper you for the pass. Do something like that instead.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

zepher2211

note: @lobby will only really work with two or more people in your room (including you)
Powersurge
Headstrong

Click

Quote from: zepher2211 on September 24, 2011, 05:33:46 AM
note: @lobby will only really work with two or more people in your room (including you)
Everyone knows that already...
And i agree with this suggestion because if you kick someone and he will be permanently kicked, it would make your life easier, and therefore i agree.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

mhj

Quote from: zepher2211 on September 24, 2011, 05:33:46 AM

Forgot that. Pretty obvious.
Then get some friends to play with and then do the command.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-