June 16, 2024, 02:43:30 AMLatest Member: romeno1234

BC is down?

Started by KillerPig, September 25, 2011, 03:01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

Can't log on to BC/ the website takes a shit long time to load. On the homepage, the server status doesn't appear. Is BC down?

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Santa

Yes, we had a minor outage again tonight, it appears the server host has another problem with their data center.  I'm not sure if this will be happening again.  I have asked them, they are working on the issue.

KillerPig

Quote from: Santa on September 25, 2011, 03:02:35 AM
Yes, we had a minor outage again tonight, it appears the server host has another problem with their data center.  I'm not sure if this will be happening again.  I have asked them, they are working on the issue.

Oh wow that was fast. After 20 minutes of doing nothing, BC is back up again.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Santa

Actually, this one was a different issue, our account had a $3.00 balance due, because their system is very screwed up on payments.  So, they finally figured out what caused it, and removed the charge, and enabled services again.  Sorry for any inconveniences.

~RedEyes.

Click

Ive had some diffuclties logging to the website, or surfing it, but thanks again santa.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Santa

Quote from: Forbiden on September 25, 2011, 03:12:43 AM
Ive had some diffuclties logging to the website, or surfing it, but thanks again santa.

Yeah, when the dedicated server is completely down like it just was, many features of the site will not work, and it will add about a minute - two minute page delay trying to connect to the server.  This should honestly never happen, but the host is having troubles, we barely ever face issues with the dedicated server, so I guess it's about time.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-